Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL FIXTURES 19/20 February

So good he said it three times !!!! take ur finger off the post button brains

I don't really know why you are saying razor needs brains after the total nonsense that has been spewing from your mouth shipman

pipe down gomes

I dont think gomes was talking to u neil smith, unless ur name is gavin shipman aswell!! These stupid and incorrect topics that 'gavin shipman' has started should all be left alone now, everyone has had there say so its done! its getting really petty and booooooring now! END OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah u no what Neil this is getting pathetic now, theres no need need for u to come on here I'n the 1st place and start going on about things u really no nothing about, so how about u and ur new best friend go crawl back under that rock u emerged from and stay there! this forum doesn't need planks like u on it, I'm sure if ur from a side In the ECPL you will make yourself none wen ur next at boscawen park so just leave it till then,

St Teath 0 Elburton Villa 0

What a terrific game this was, not a dirty game at all, very very tight with limited opportunities for both teams. One clear chance for St Teath in the dying minutes to win the game but the keeper saved well.

A cracking advert for ECPL.

The man in the middle had a nightmare 1st half. The 2 dismisals were hand bags at dawn, a good stern talking too would have been enough, or worse case yellow cards for each player. Credit to him in the 2nd half he let the game flow, with the odd exceptions.

Cracking banter from the Home supporters. Good attendance as well. Refreshments were good.

Also credit where due to the Management Team St Teath for making Elburton Villa feel welcome. Having a chat before the game and afterwards.

Good luck to the rest of the season to St Teath.

Thanks for the comments hedgerow much appreciated,always good to meet new people really enjoyed the banter.Was pleased to see a few new faces at the ground,crowd around 100 i am reliably informed, some mixed reaction to the quality of the game.Both sides a little afraid to lose maybe approach play good but lacked a bit of quailty in the fianl third.The ref really had no choice but to give what he saw within the laws of the game,but no doubt both clubs will appeal the sending offs they where yellows in my opioion at best.The problem lies with the inconsistent standards that some officals have,hopefully common sense will prefail and the punishment will fit the crime,we will wait and see.The result as far as we are concerned did us no favours to gain promotion we will need to win all our home games and take points off our main rivals away,title still in the hands of others at the moment.

Good luck to the Villa for the rest of the season,dont think they will lose to many.

i have 2 points on these 2 topics stated above.

POINT1

i watched a game between launceston v st dennis 2 weeks ago. launceston scored a goal that literally touched the net, let alone crossed the line, the static centre circle referee obviously couldnt see it, so he was looking for help from the inline st dennis linesman. goal not given!!! i could see it was a goal because i was standing behind the st dennis linesman behind the railings. 10 minutes passed when he turned to 5 of us and said perhaps i should of given that with a sniggeer.

POINT2

i watched a game that was refereed by mr ian spurling.(must state i dont no the guy) last week. from the 1st minute to 100th minute. (yes 10minutes over) it was in my opinion refed very harshly towards 1team and much in favour of the other, free kicks, bookings, penalties, and 10 minutes extra in search of a goal. I swiftly made my way to the clubhouse for a much needed bovril on a cold day. to my disbelief mr spurling entered shortly after and spent the whole duration with 1 set of players. make of this what you wish, ime only a bystander but ime glad because both these points would of majorly hacked me off if i was on the opposing club :SM_carton:

Garfield As you said you don`t know me , and believe me with what you have just writern you don`t know me at all . I HAVE NEVER AND NEVER WILL FAVOUR ONE CLUB OVER ANOTHER AND I HAVE NO INTENTION OF STARTING NOW, If i`m guilty of talking to some players after a game more than others then sue me , as some players are more respectful than others as are some teams are. If I caution or send a player off then in my eyes they have deserved they punishment and when ever I go to officiate a match I don`t give a flying monkeys uncle who wins or not.

I officiated St. Dennis this year and they didn`t kiss my behind and I believe I dismissed a St, Dennis player after about nearly 10 minutes , which i`m sure St. Dennis were not happy about but after the game the St. Dennis players spoke to me in the club house and I found them totally respectful and friendly towards me. Just like the majority of teams I have the pleasure to officiate at, So next time I am officiating at a match that you are at please come over and introduce your self to me so I can purchase you a drink and let YOU GET TO KNOW ME a bit.

I think this is all my fault.... the thread was all but dead until I posted??

I wasn't suggesting the ref/lino delibrately ignored the obvious goal that should have been given... merely that the game wasn't as one sided as one comment had suggested. And that Lanreath more than held their own in the first half... and could have been 2-1 up - had the lino taken up a better position and/or paid attention to what was clearly a goal...

I think this is all my fault.... the thread was all but dead until I posted??

I wasn't suggesting the ref/lino delibrately ignored the obvious goal that should have been given... merely that the game wasn't as one sided as one comment had suggested. And that Lanreath more than held their own in the first half... and could have been 2-1 up - had the lino taken up a better position and/or paid attention to what was clearly a goal...

Lanreath played very well in the 1st half and more than held their own but i feel in the second half it was one way traffic, like i said in a previous post St Dennis would have never of lost that game if the goal was given or not.