Cornwall Football Forum

You may find a little bit of info on this old post about him from this forum. He was a prolific striker for Falmouth United Youth teams in the Kernow Yoiuth league under the guidance of Manager Billy McLaren who is still a member on this forum

http://www.cornwallfootballforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6921

:c:

I have watched Toby play many times for Falmouth Utd through the age groups, winning cups and League titles, before he was picked up by Argyle. I can say he is a fantastic player, reads the game well and always knows where the goal.

It wasn't a surprise he became a pro. He has a great attitude and is always 100% committed. As well as Billy, Graham Heard also deserves a mention as he put a lot of time and effort into Fal Utd over the years which helped Toby and the other lads, many of whom still play locally at Falmouth and Penryn.

I hope he gets taken on by Newport, and if he does I'm sure there will be a few from Cornwall making the trip up to watch him play.

Keep us posted on how he gets on with the trial.

if he does I'm sure there will be a few from Cornwall making the trip up to watch him play.

Not a dig at Toby but would people really travel that distance to see one Cornish player in a non-league team who play in another country?

I'm pretty sure i saw Toby helping out with Wendron's first team the other day. Might not have been him but he was connected to Wendron so maybe he is helping them out in his downtime. Also i thought he went to Switzerland to play professionally after being released by Argyle?

Good luck to him either way

Toby Davis has been playing in sweden for Umea FC. Haven't spoke to him in a while. He has a dodgey youtube clip giving an interview with a top swedish acsent!! Are you sure its not his older, slightly uglier brother Charlie playing for Wendron? I'm sure Toby's contract prevents him just playing and helping out local team.

He is from stitians and family still there.

Tobias Davis - this is your life!

toby has been helping us out whilst our manager has been away, since his brother now plays for Wendron. Played with Toby's brother all through youth footy at the Dron and Toby used to train with us, always held his own even at that age. Has been training with us again recently whilst he is back in England, been good fun and experience training with him. Top lad too.

As for signing for Newport, may try and talk him out of that! Been a Wrexham fan, its not a move id approve of! ha.

You may find a little bit of info on this old post about him from this forum. He was a prolific striker for Falmouth United Youth teams in the Kernow Yoiuth league under the guidance of Manager Billy McLaren who is still a member on this forum

http://www.cornwallfootballforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6921

:c:

Did Toby ever play for Mabe with Matt Etherington,James Miller,Bryn Wheeler etc? :rolleyes: :ninja: