Cornwall Football Forum

Combination Management Rumours

Well it is not even 2011 yet and i will start!

If Ludgvan Survive again this season (good old vote system) then i hear a certian Ex-Newcastle player Manager will be at the helm next season with a local money man to back him up..

And if that wasn;t enough for you then:-

Perranwell's silent Money man :ninja: Caddy has been offered the St Day job next season and has already been tapping up certain players for next season. Can't blame him though as Kirk has been Penryns best player this season ;)

If true then the Management roundabout continues.

I hope everyone has a Super New Year and remember you'll still be over the limit the next morning so don't risk it. Stay Safe. :c:

Well it is not even 2012 yet and i will start!

If Ludgvan Survive again this season (good old vote system) then i hear a certian Ex-Newcastle player Manager will be at the helm next season with a local money man to back him up..

Perranwell's silent Money man :ninja: Caddy has been offered the St Day job next season and has already been tapping up certain players for next season. Can't blame him though as Kirk has been Penryns best player this season ;)

I hope everyone has a Super New Year and remember you'll still be over the limit the next morning so don't risk it. Stay Safe. :c:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Well it is not even 2011 yet and i will start!

Spoke to Cad's today and yes the boss man at St Day did ring him and offered him the manager's post next season with a unlimited budget ,and to bring half the perran side with him ,but Paul has turned the offer down and his happy out at perranwell. He did say if anyone would like more information they are welcome to phone him.

Paul Caddy :born 1965 Northern Ireland

moved to England 1975

lost his Mum and only parent at 18 years old,

left with no home,Paul and his brother had no where to live and found thier selve's at Redruth station with a bag full of clothing each. Paul met his girlfriend and now wife.

He was never given a silver spoon and has made his own luck.

So for all of you who are concerned about anything Paul is doing out at Perranwell to do with the football are again welcome to contact him. ^_^

Because Kempy sent me a lovely PM telling me to stop posting S~~T and keep off the forum.

But now it has Surfaced that Paul Caddy was indeed offered the job as i previously mentioned, i think Kempy feels left out of the loop. Poor Kempy.

I can not reveal any of my sources as it would upset the apple cart - and i don't mean Stevie Allen :lol:

I have more Factual gossip information if interested? <_< .

Anyone From Ludgvan care to comment about Wayne Quinn as Manager next season?

Paul Caddy is a top bloke.He knows a lot about cornish football and is great to have as part of your team.He,s also good to have about after a game as he,s quite a good sociable guy :drink: Perranwell also a great club to play for with good people on and off the pitch.As for paying players i,m not so sure cause cads can be a bit tight with his money :lol: Fish a good manager too who knows how to look after players :smiley20:

Paul Caddy is a top bloke.He knows a lot about cornish football and is great to have as part of your team.He,s also good to have about after a game as he,s quite a good sociable guy :drink: Perranwell also a great club to play for with good people on and off the pitch.As for paying players i,m not so sure cause cads can be a bit tight with his money :lol: Fish a good manager too who knows how to look after players :smiley20:

:smiley20:

Because Kempy sent me a lovely PM telling me to stop posting S~~T and keep off the forum.

But now it has Surfaced that Paul Caddy was indeed offered the job as i previously mentioned, i think Kempy feels left out of the loop. Poor Kempy.

I can not reveal any of my sources as it would upset the apple cart - and i don't mean Stevie Allen :lol:

Keep of the Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as i would love to see someone with Wayne Quinn's footballing credentials come to Ludgvan and to get a wealthy backer behind him,i do think this is pie in the sky.Why would he come to Ludgvan in the first place,the facilities are great at combo level but nowhere near good enough to be able to progress further up the pyramid,so what would he get out of it.He could throw loads of money at it,get some good players down and possibly win the league but what happens next.As i say,would be great for the club to have him there but still think it's a total crock.

Sorry Zinny i'm not quite sure what 'keep of the Forum' means?

I Don't see anything wrong in what i have said. I haven't publically abused anyone (except call Stevie Allen a cart horse but that was tongue in cheek and am sorry if i have offended any cart horses), posted anything which brings the game into disrepute.

In fact i have started a thread which actually contains factual info for the Paul Caddy fan club. And for the record what i know of paul caddy is he is a very passionate man about football and a gent. What i have put is nothing to tarish his name.

So for the Haters out there in Forum land (kempy) i am not 'keep of the forum' as zinny confusingly put.

P.S.

One of St Day's Main players transferring back to his old club :ninja: Hot off the press

I Don't see anything wrong in what i have said. I haven't publically abused anyone (except call Stevie Allen a cart horse but that was tongue in cheek and am sorry if i have offended any cart horses), posted anything which brings the game into disrepute.

In fact i have started a thread which actually contains factual info for the Paul Caddy fan club. And for the record what i know of paul caddy is he is a very passionate man about football and a gent. What i have put is nothing to tarish his name.

So for the Haters out there in Forum land (kempy) i am not 'keep of the forum' as zinny confusingly put.

P.S.

One of St Day's Main players transferring back to his old club :ninja: Hot off the press

Sorry i meant this is a public forum so what right has kempy to say to you keep of the forum,was not having ago at you.

P.S.

Sorry i meant this is a public forum so what right has kempy to say to you keep of the forum,was not having ago at you.

I did not say keep off the forum to him!! has he got that as a fact? NO

I just said why post such rubbish :rolleyes:

It doesn't seem to be rubbish what e_2_t_g has said, kempy as the well66 confirms that caddy was offered the job :wacko:

They might be getting to offer him it again just had an unconfirmed report that the manager at St Day has resigned and a load of players have left (if Blakey has signed back at Helston their could be some truth in it)

Sometimes you have to think that ocasionally this forum gets it wrong!!

The manager of St Day has seen rumours of someone being approached to run his side next season on here. He therefore feels even if its a load of rubbish their might be something in it and that he is unsupported by the club and therefore has gone before he was pushed.......i'ts only local saturday football!! we all do it for the love ofthe game and (most of us ;) ) dont get paid!!!

I know St Day want to progress into the peninsula league and everybody should applaud them for it as they have a hardworking commitee that has in the last few years achieved huge success in the Junior leagues and progressed and done well in the combo.

It does seem that last season when winno was in charge and this year with Roger they are singled out for abuse on here more then any other club

I Have also heard pitty that Roger Sowden has resigned at St Day. I have also heard that Andy Dyer is taking charge this weekend before his transfer to Perranporth..

Maybe this could be a blessing as this might pull the remaining players together and even bring back previous players whom were/are St Day loyal. Who knows.

I wish Roger well in what ever he does in the future. I just wonder what Duane Briton will do now that his #1 fan is not in charge any more. Back to Portreath? :ninja:

So the wheels have well and truly come of the wagon at st day now then and they are having to resort to bringing in perranporth players who have always been big rivals of sSt Day to help them win a game, surely the committee are not allowing this as they have another 2 teams to call from or are they just freezing out them players. so basically no money no players what has the combination league come to well anyway good luck St day

I Have also heard pitty that Roger Sowden has resigned at St Day. I have also heard that Andy Dyer is taking charge this weekend before his transfer to Perranporth..

Maybe this could be a blessing as this might pull the remaining players together and even bring back previous players whom were/are St Day loyal. Who knows.

I wish Roger well in what ever he does in the future. I just wonder what Duane Briton will do now that his #1 fan is not in charge any more. Back to Portreath? :ninja:

dont worry about where duane britton is going, the main thing behind this is st.days committee, no loyalty to manager, looking for a new manager while the current one is doing a great job.

in my opinion silly move getting rid of roger, but there loss is someone elses gain!!!!!

wish i had 200 quid a week to give players who dont even like you :blink:

Dave [marksy],Cad's said he didn't know what way to take your post,or was you slateing him.

I dont need to explain myself to Paul it was not said as a dig and i dont need to know any information on him either ive had the pleasure of having his brother jim work with me for nearly 15 years and in that time i see Paul almost every week it may well be read wrong my actual point is some players take money from certain managers who they slate behind there back. What Paul decides to do is up to him as of our conversation yesterday he was happy at the well and not considering the St day job. Enough said <_<

You seem to ear hell of alot Chris

I've been told that although Paul Caddy has been in touch with Mr Etherington, it was nothing to do with football!

Also been told that St Day interested in lining up a former SWPL Division One West manager as their next one

Paul asked me to tell u Dave it was to do with football and only partly not.Mark i believe enquired about Mr. paparone and was wondering if 7 days might be waved, i dont know the outcome but when i saw Pauls van yesterday up scorrier inside was 10 rump steaks 8ib of sausages 10 mixed grills and a huge bloody gateux. :yahoo: Oh how i long for St. Day to approach me :thumbsup: