Cornwall Football Forum

Best young Players

A lot of talent on show at Kellaway Parc on Saturday

Helton had Martin Webster, Fred Conway, Dan Jenkins, Mark Goldsworthy, all teenagers who play the game in the right way.

Porthleven had Fred Williams, Sam Pascoe, Ross Wara, Jowan Shainberg, Matt Heywood, Luke Hunter, Charlie Autie all great young players but were missing the suspended Dan Greet, injured Iestyn Head and unavailable Keith Jacka.

how come your player did not get in our cornwall under 18s ahead of the 2 saltash players then boro massive, and am i correct in saying saltash right back got in ahead of mat budd ( your right back)!!!!!!!

from what ive seen so far in the 18s squad luke doddridge for me at saltash

We at Penryn have a number of high quality youngsters.

David Broglino

Ryan Reeve

Sam Harry

Keegan Mcphillban

Adian Moses

Jason Roberts

All top notch lads!!!

FIFI D

:c:

Fifi this a combo post, aiden Moses and Ryan reeve are nothing more than fal helston players, I bet andy doesn't keep them for the season also heard that Jason has gone first team now. But you yourself are still young and a very good player.

:c: i hear troon have 2 quality youngsters ,16 year old goalkeeper craig clinton and forward ashley smeeth. who i hear play for illogan u18s????? :clapper::drink:

i hear illogan have a mint player called dan bowman and hayle have a couple players such as nick barber and zack williams and they all play for illogan u18s :thumbsup::smiley20:

Sounds like ILLOGAN U18s have a good squad seymour they should do very well hhis season wot u recon bud :thumbsup:

:c: i hear troon have 2 quality youngsters ,16 year old goalkeeper craig clinton and forward ashley smeeth. who i hear play for illogan u18s????? :clapper::drink:

i hear illogan have a mint player called dan bowman and hayle have a couple players such as nick barber and zack williams and they all play for illogan u18s :thumbsup::smiley20:

Sounds like ILLOGAN U18s have a good squad seymour they should do very well hhis season wot u recon bud :thumbsup:

i reckon that illogan will do very well and will win everything :smiley20:

Jack Ramsey-16

plays centre mid for my u16's and plays for Pendeen with his brother Tom

Jack is something special-reminds me of a young Justin Harrington! (just slimmer lol only kiddin harry!)

i agree with you smithy, jack is going to be something special in the very near future. definatley one too watch out for,very down too earth lad as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...