Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results Thread and Table

Somehow I deleted original posting so have to start again

HAYLE RESERVES 0-4 ST DAY (Adam Johns 2, Andy Dyer, Karl Worthe)

Att - 22

NEWQUAY RESERVES (???) 1-4 HELSTON ATHLETIC (Mark Goldsworthy, Aaron Collick,Jason Robertson, OG)

Att - 25

PENDEEN ROVERS (Rikki Smith 2, Wade Brown, Ashley Gray) 4-1 MULLION (Graham Cook)

Att - 25

PENRYN ATHLETIC RESERVES P-P ILLOGAN RBL

PERRANWELL (Dominic Pullen 7, Luke Brabyn 3, Sam Phillips 3, Tom Phillips 2, Nathan Allen) 16-0 LUDGVAN

Att - 30

RNAS CULDROSE (Paul Curry, Richie Ward, OG) 3-1 PORTHLEVEN RESERVES (Alan Thomas)

Att - 20

ST AGNES (Mike Burn 2, Paul DaBell, Martin Dunstan, OG) 5-3 FALMOUTH TOWN RESERVES (Jake Harvey, Tom Langord, Luke Wort)

Att - 70

ST JUST (Jowan May 2) 2-1 HOLMAN SC (Tony Eddy)

Att - 40

TROON (Ashley Smeeth) 1-1 PENZANCE RESERVES (Liam Andrew)

Att - 14

WENDRON UNITED ( Mike O'Neil 2, Simon Williamson) 3-5 ST IVES TOWN (Ross Duncan, Matt Mcilroy, Lee Roberts, Sam Twyford, Martyn Harding)

Att - 15

TEAM PL W D L F A GD PTS

ST JUST 5 5 0 0 14 6 8 15

PERRANWELL 5 4 1 0 29 2 27 13

HELSTON ATHLETIC 5 4 0 1 16 6 10 12

ILLOGAN RBL 4 4 0 0 10 0 10 12

ST AGNES 5 3 1 1 20 7 13 10

ST DAY 5 3 1 1 18 3 15 10

PENDEEN ROVERS 5 3 0 2 14 8 6 9

TROON 5 2 1 2 9 9 0 7

FALMOUTH TOWN RESERVES 4 2 0 2 15 11 4 6

PENRYN ATHLETIC RESERVES 3 2 0 1 4 2 2 6

ST IVES TOWN 5 2 0 3 9 11 -2 6

WENDRON CC UNITED 5 2 0 3 14 17 -3 6

PENZANCE RESERVES 4 1 1 2 5 12 -7 4

PORTHLEVEN RESERVES 4 1 1 2 4 11 -7 4

HAYLE RESERVES 5 1 1 3 5 15 -10 4

RNAS CULDROSE 2 1 0 1 4 8 -4 3

MULLION 4 0 1 3 3 14 -11 1

NEWQUAY RESERVES 4 0 0 4 2 9 -7 0

HOLMAN SC 5 0 0 5 6 27 -21 0

LUDGVAN 4 0 0 4 1 24 -23 0

possibly not Jamo, but from a defensive point of view, the first one, the ball came a long way and our keeper was too injured to come off his line! the second, JAke got in front of our cnetre half, took it and had a great finish, but once again, the ball travelled a long way, the third was a weak free kick!!!

but yeah, you wouldn't have been happy with the goals we scored I suppose!!

It was nice to see Right Said Fred in appearance! one the ref and our lino!!

Lol well sai darren, bit harsh with the free kick tho as it took a wicked bounce that would have done any keeper! was unfortunate! Shame our keeper decided to hang up his gloves and quit after todays game tho due to what happened, sad times! :-(

Don't worry we got ample cover!! ; )

the penryn game was postponed because penryn 1st team was due to play away too truro city but truro first team also had a game at home so they reversed the fixture and cancelled the combo i think

I heard Illogan wasn't prepared to reverse the fixture as they had 5 players missing through suspension!!!! :wacko:

Guest CONFLICTO

the penryn game was postponed because penryn 1st team was due to play away too truro city but truro first team also had a game at home so they reversed the fixture and cancelled the combo i think

I heard Illogan wasn't prepared to reverse the fixture as they had 5 players missing through suspension!!!! :wacko:

Correct pretty sad show really. Penryn 2 nds had to move aside to the swpl side so Illogan 2nds sholuld have been made to move for the combo. pathetic and gutless. But I heard Penryn had a few at at a Lawrie Macgowans wedding and Winno the keeper playing cricket away as well

St Just 2-1 Holman SC (HT 2-0) ATT 40

St Just Goalscorer

Jowan May (2)

Holman Goalscorer

Tony Eddy

A closely contested game at Lawforanda saw the home side come away with the 3 points but were pushed hard by an improving Holmans side. Jowan May opened the scoring in the 4th minute when he found space from a corner and managed to shoot past stand in goalkeeper Jamie Cooper. As the 1st half progressed both sides had chances with the best for Holmans falling to Adam Selley who was unable to get his header down in front of the St Just goal. On the 44th min Jowan May fired in a shot from an acute angle on the right side of the 18yd box to take the home side to a 2-0 lead at half time.

Holmans pushed for a way back into the tie in the 2nd half but were unable to beat the St Just defence until the 75th min when a cross from Ralph Pascoe found Tony Eddy to calmly side foot the ball into the net 2-1. St Just remained resolute for the final 15min to come away with the hard earned 3 points

Holmans entertain Troon at Blaythorne on Tuesday night for their first home fixture of the season.

pendeen goal scorers rikki smith 2 wade brown 1 ashley gray 1.

Just a quick update on Andrew Annis who was taken to hospital at half time following a nasty, late "studs up" challenge, I spoke to his mum last night and fortunately there isn't a break, he'll be on crutches for a few days but is hopeing to be back in a week or two....lucky escape.

Thanks to the 3or4 Mullion players who came back to the pub for expressing your concerns for him.

Now on another note, our kit washer is going mad (two kits to wash) who do we send the dry cleaning bill to?...............lol :thumbsup:

pendeen goal scorers rikki smith 2 wade brown 1 ashley gray 1.

Just a quick update on Andrew Annis who was taken to hospital at half time following a nasty, late "studs up" challenge, I spoke to his mum last night and fortunately there isn't a break, he'll be on crutches for a few days but is hopeing to be back in a week or two....lucky escape.

Thanks to the 3or4 Mullion players who came back to the pub for expressing your concerns for him.

Now on another note, our kit washer is going mad (two kits to wash) who do we send the dry cleaning bill to?...............lol :thumbsup:

Thanks again lads for the use of your spare kit send the bill to c/o Tim Edwards Mullion Football Club lol