Cornwall Football Forum

Massey's Mutterings - September 1st 2010

Anyone looking in at the Massey's Mutterings today will wonder why a photo of Wayne Quinn is not in line and subsequently covering some text. I wish I knew why!

I'll have to look at the problem later, in the meantime, here's the paragraph in full:"That was the shout around the club room at Torpoint the other Saturday after our (Buckland) victory over a very good and hard working Torpoint side, and I’ve no doubt the reaction from all dressing rooms and club houses across the league on hearing the fantastic result achieved by Penzance in beating red hot favourites for the title Plymouth Parkway, 2-1 away from home! Congratulations to Wayne Quinn and Gary Marks in master minding the win and by all accounts fully deserved as well."

Yes, it's Wednesday again and another new page!

i was at the parkway game that day and they absolutely slaughtered penzance some great defending throughout and my lord what a result for them good to see the whole league so strong this season, great for cornish football. dont know where the title is going this year dont think it will be buckland though for some reason! p.s. keep these mutterings coming massey how i do love them

i was at the parkway game that day and they absolutely slaughtered penzance some great defending throughout and my lord what a result for them good to see the whole league so strong this season, great for cornish football. dont know where the title is going this year dont think it will be buckland though for some reason! p.s. keep these mutterings coming massey how i do love them

I have to agree with you Bergerac, the league is very strong this year but I believe it’s strong in two categories.

1. The Top 5...... Buckland, Falmouth, Plymouth Parkway, Bodmin and St Blazey.... Can’t pick a champion from them

2. The Rest....... Will pick up points from the top 5 and have a say in who wins the title, but all in all they do not regularly beat teams each week and drop points to each other.

The Gap is closing and I am sure in the coming seasons with teams promoted (That will be the DAY) and others striving to work harder off and on the pitch we will see other Devon and Cornwall teams in the top 5.

Best of luck to all teams this year.

Also can you confirm anyone how many teams can get relegated this year and will anyone mentioned in the Top 5 actually apply for promotion.

Money Man