Cornwall Football Forum

Ecpl results 31st august

Probus 0-1 St Dennis

Goalscorer :

Jason Warne

The only positive is 3 points and clean sheet, probus probably deserved something tonight, they battled well.

Think we may be a way off to change for the title, 4 out but still not an excuse, but good to get 3 points playing like that, hate watching so maybe next time il stay at home lol, so frustrating.

Probus 0-1 St Dennis

Goalscorer :

Jason Warne

The only positive is 3 points and clean sheet, probus probably deserved something tonight, they battled well.

Think we may be a way off to change for the title, 4 out but still not an excuse, but good to get 3 points playing like that, hate watching so maybe next time il stay at home lol, so frustrating.

Premier Division

Launceston 2 Lanreath 0

Morwenstow 1 Bude Town 3

Plymouth Parkway 3 St Stephens Borough 0

Probus 0 St Dennis 1

Division One

Millbrook 3 Edgcumbe 0

St Blazey 2 Roche 2

St Teath 0 Camelford 4

Moostow 1 Bude 3 (S.Smeeth, L.Potter, D.Balsdon)

I hear once again not the best of performances with players out as well but 3 points! looking promising

3-1 flattered Bude... Moo'stow were unlucky and should have at least grabbed a point or maybe all 3, with a strong second half performance.

Millbrook 3 Edgcumbe 0

I watch both these sides quite a lot and really enjoyed the game tonight. Despite the scoreline, Edgcumbe were probably the better side and dominated much of the game, millbrook just took their chances, with some great finishes and defended very well. Both of these sides will be up there at the end of the season without a doubt, what I worry about Edgcumbe is they don't seem to have a very big squad, millbrook have a large squad which probably made the difference tonight but their side looks young which may be inconsistent at times. Credit to both sides though, great game played in a great spirit.

Probus 0 - 1 St Dennis

even game and thought we (probus) deserved something from the game. that said, St Dennis i'm sure, will be challenging for the title come the end of season.

not the greatest start to the season for us but performances have been generally ok. another tough one this sat away to bere alston.

Probus 0 - 1 St Dennis

even game and thought we (probus) deserved something from the game. that said, St Dennis i'm sure, will be challenging for the title come the end of season.

not the greatest start to the season for us but performances have been generally ok. another tough one this sat away to bere alston.

Thought Probus looked ok untill they brought on the big center half,after that they looked dodgey,oh sorry Pete that was you ha ha ha