Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL fixtures, 31 Aug/1 Sept

Much needed win for St Austell, poor game goals from Shaughnessy & the second was an own goal. Ellis got us the all important 3 points with a superb save at the death

Massive win for St Austell........... with a bit more luck and had we held on agaist Ellburton and Tavi we would be right up there ... Saturday is massive for the club so we all need to be at our very best and give the expected large croud a result that will do ST Austel proud.

Money Man

Guest Uncle Albert

Decent game for a 0-0, and as much entertainment off the pitch as on it, with the constant banter between Laffs and Coops.

Unfortunately, Ashley Piggot suffered a suspected broken ankle from a challenge from behind by Matt Godfree, which wasn't malicious, although it was a surprise that the ref didn't show a yellow card.

Richard Maddison, on his return to Blaise Park, and Jay Isbell were sent off late on after throwing punches at each other.

Is Blackler the keeper who played for Bovey on Saturday at Poltair? Am I confused or is this a very recent transfer?

Tony ...

Confused is not the word....... Tom Blackler has been the St Bazey Keeper for the last 2 seasons.

See you Saturday Tony and remember bring as many supporters you can, we need alot of noise to get the boys buzzing.

Up the lillywhites

Money Man

All too confusing for me but I stand corrected!!

Should be a good crowd Saturday Money Man and another busy day in the 'new' supporters club bar I expect. Fingers crossed for a decent result although this will be our stiffest test yet - at least on a par with our trip to Falmouth.

East:

Ottery St Mary 1 - 0 Budleigh Salterton

TEIGNMOUTH 4 2 2 0 9 4 5 8

BUDLEIGH SALTERTON 4 2 1 1 9 7 2 7

EXETER CIVIL SERVICE 4 2 1 1 5 5 0 7

APPLEDORE 2 2 0 0 6 1 5 6

STOKE GABRIEL 3 2 0 1 4 5 -1 6

OTTERY ST MARY 3 2 0 1 4 6 -2 6

NEWTON ABBOT SPURS 4 1 2 1 8 5 3 5

EXETER UNIVERSITY 3 1 1 1 6 3 3 4

GALMPTON GENTS 3 1 1 1 4 4 0 4

BICKLEIGH 3 1 0 2 5 6 -1 3