Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth town

Being on a non contract forms with Weymouth Town does that mean he retains his registration at Falmouth.

If so could he be seen again at Bickland when available, especially being cup tied for Weymouth in the F A Cup?

Shane will be sorely missed,was transferred from Torpoint Athletic to Falmouth during the Summer,

Falmouth record- played six and scoring one goal.

Good luck and a deserved move to a club three steps higher in the pyramid

Who could be his replacement?

Hi Dave/Mike, yeh me and Kevin Maloy were on the same forms for Exeter City all those years ago eh Mike!!! Played in the old football league combination on wednesday afternoons but were free to play for your parent club on a saturday which Radders and Bally encouraged. Its all to do with insurances etc and other clubs sniffing i think thats why they tie you to some kind of paperwork.Hope your both well gents :thumbsup:

falmouths central defender shane white has signed

for weymouth in southern premier on non contract

forms

thank you to mr carey for allowing him this opportunity at a higher level :thumbsup:

Everyone at Falmouth Town wishes Shane all the very best at Weymouth for the season. Good Luck on the South Coast!

Steve Kimberley

Chairman

Falmouth Town AFC :clapper: B)

a non contract forms with Weymouth Town does that mean he retains his registration at Falmouth.

As a "non-contract" player, I think you'll find that if both clubs are happy, he can play for both Mike.

If so, then could he feature for Falmouth in The midweek Vase replay at Saltash.

I see Weymouth Town have no midweek fixtures