Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results Thread and Table

Can you post your results, goal scorers and attendances on this thread please or text me on 07597907549

Thanks

Cornwall Combination League

28th August 2010

Illogan RBL (Danny Williams, Simon Ellis) 2-0 Newquay Reserves

Att - 45

Pendeen Rovers (Glen Carew) 1-3 Penryn Athletic Reserves (Shane Richards 2, Matthew Potts)

Att - 50

Penzance Reserves A-A Mullion

Perranwell (Lee Hazledine, Dominic Pullen, Tom Phillips) 3-0 St Ives Town

Att - 55

Porthleven Reserves (Steve Williams) 1-1 Hayle Reserves (Chris Pugh)

Att - 30

St Agnes 0-0 St Day

Att - 70

St Just (Darren Steadman, Simon Davis) 2-1 Helston Athletic (Mike Hallibone)

Att - 20

Troon (Richard Scott, Daniel Bell, Danny Claypit) 3-0 Ludgvan

Att - 19

Wendron United (O'Neill 3,Rob Dunne) 4-2 Holman SC (Lee Byrne, Rob Press)

Att - 10

TEAM PL W D L F A GD PTS

PERRANWELL 3 3 0 0 12 1 11 9

ILLOGAN RBL 3 3 0 0 8 0 8 9

ST JUST 3 3 0 0 9 4 5 9

ST DAY 3 2 1 0 13 1 12 7

PENDEEN ROVERS 3 2 0 1 10 5 5 6

HELSTON ATHLETIC 3 2 0 1 5 4 1 6

ST AGNES 3 1 1 1 8 3 5 4

PORTHLEVEN RESERVES 2 1 1 0 2 1 1 4

HAYLE RESERVES 3 1 1 1 4 8 -4 4

FALMOUTH TOWN RESERVES 2 1 0 1 6 5 1 3

PENRYN ATHLETIC RESERVES 2 1 0 1 3 2 1 3

WENDRON CC UNITED 3 1 0 2 9 11 -2 3

TROON 3 1 0 2 5 7 -2 3

ST IVES TOWN 3 1 0 2 3 5 -2 3

RNAS CULDROSE 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

NEWQUAY RESERVES 2 0 0 2 1 4 -3 0

LUDGVAN 2 0 0 2 1 5 -4 0

MULLION 2 0 0 2 1 9 -8 0

PENZANCE RESERVES 2 0 0 2 1 11 -10 0

HOLMAN SC 3 0 0 3 4 19 -15 0

Penzance A-A Mullion

after 27mins

The referee didn't turn up at Penlee Park today a referee in the crowd said he would run the game. Both teams accepted him.

After 7 mins he awarded a free kick to Pz on the edge of the box. Joe Day took it and scored. A couple of minutes later the ref missed a tackle that wound up the Mullion manager. He then got on the phone trying to find out about the ref. Meanwhile on 27mins, Pz broke through and scored with Ryan Holland from 25yds. The Mullion manager then called their team off saying the ref was not on the senior lists. What about insurance, etc. The ref is on the Junior lists apparently but that was not good enough.

So the upshot is, game abandoned after 27mins with Pz leading 2-0.

:angry2: :SM_carton_y::SM_carton:;):(:blink:

Penzance A-A Mullion

after 27mins

The referee didn't turn up at Penlee Park today a referee in the crowd said he would run the game. Both teams accepted him.

After 7 mins he awarded a free kick to Pz on the edge of the box. Joe Day took it and scored. A couple of minutes later the ref missed a tackle that wound up the Mullion manager. He then got on the phone trying to find out about the ref. Meanwhile on 27mins, Pz broke through and scored with Ryan Holland from 25yds. The Mullion manager then called their team off saying the ref was not on the senior lists. What about insurance, etc. The ref is on the Junior lists apparently but that was not good enough.

Penzance A-A Mullion

after 27mins

Anyone else see a pattern developing at Penlee.... PZ side goes 2-0 up and match abandoned, twice in a week. Those on Malaysian Spread Betting sites are making a fortune !

What is going on at Penzance CTB first the floodlights and now no ref, and as for asking for a ref from the crowd well it was never going to work. I watched Porthleven draw 1 all with Hayle today it was a lovely day and to top it all Steve Williams scored a cracker how Port never went on to win I don't think anybody knows. Well reffed by Kev Knowles.

Wendron 4-2 Holman

Att 10

Holmans Goalscorers

Lee Byrne

Rob Press

Frustration for Holmans who were looking to be on level terms at half time 1-1 only to see Wendron go 2-1 up in the 44th min. All still to play for after the break but the home side managed to hit the visitors on the counter attack when play broke down. On the plus side Holmans never gave up and pulled a goal back in the 85th min through Rob Press. Both sides still had chances to add to their tallies however Wendron managed to run out 4-2 winners

Wendron much improved from last year and Holmans still looking for their first point but it took us till october last year so fingers crossed September could be more fruitful :blink::wacko: :blink:

great to see dom pullen at perran this year great player and bloke and he will score loads off goals with the service he will recieve from that side. perran lookin good with chris madely and tom whipp shorein up the centre off defence great fit athletic footballers. perran off to a good start and u fancy them beating mullion and ludgvan next to games.. also gd to see pendeen doin well after easily winning the fhfl div 1 last year they will pull off some gd results and it wouldnt surprise me if they finish in the top 6

Penzance A-A Mullion

after 27mins

I have never participated in a match before where the "referee" acted in such a poor manner.

The match should never have kicked off, but at the toss the ref gave all the talk about respect, no swearing etc etc, and then within a matter of minutes was verbally abusing half of the Mullion team, even the Penzance players were complaining about him. I was told by one of the players that "he is always like this", and he is "a nightmare".

The first Penzance goal was a cracking free kick by Joe Day, but the referee who insisted tackles from behind were to be stamped out somehow missed Graham Cook get chopped in half by the Penzance centre-half, who then took the ball, a counter attack down the other end who then won a free kick after some indifferent defending.

The Mullion Assistant was informed by a member of Penzance that the referee was not qualified to referee in the Combination League, therefore after consulting with our club secretary, he made the correct decision in pulling the team off, unfortunately we were pulled off after 25 minutes, rather than being given the correct information before the game and all this mess would not have been needed.

Thank you to the Penzance players who are a great bunch of lads.

Darren Meagor

even the Penzance players were complaining about him

I can't believe Penzance let the game go ahead.

To be honest the whole thing is a farce - do we know yet why referee Adam Price didn't turn up?

I can believe they let the game go ahead because it was the same ref who reffed my ladies match on thursday at penzance, the ladies manager. he was shocking then and shocking yesterday. farce is putting it politely.... :angry:

attendance for perranwell was about 55 i counted :thumbsup:

dom deserves a mention for a great assist for the 3rd goal :smiley20:;)

Was Kempy there or up the line with his FRIEND.? :ninja:

kempy wasnt there today actually.

must be embarrased about being bottom of the prediction league! :lol:

I am back tomorrow but i have around 15 assist's this week lol :yahoo:

Watched the Perranwell game both sides very useful. St Ives had a fair few chances to have scored but wasn't there day. Pullen as normal will score 30 + this season and Perranwell will be in the top 4 no doubt. St Ives could push top 6. :drink: Missed you Kempy will pop down again soon and say hi.

Watched the Perranwell game both sides very useful. St Ives had a fair few chances to have scored but wasn't there day. Pullen as normal will score 30 + this season and Perranwell will be in the top 4 no doubt. St Ives could push top 6. :drink: Missed you Kempy will pop down again soon and say hi.

Well i am back home !! and you know me but i don't know you!!

May do if you put your name here lol.

I think top 4? top 1 hopefully lol

And Mr T did you see your boy lose to the exclusive Perranwell??? :clapper: :ninja:

Good review of the game i'd say... Well done Guns!