Cornwall Football Forum

I am surprised to hear of turmoil in the club at Gunnislake as posted on the Duchy League web site saying that the club may fold??

I do hope that this is just a rumour and that the club pulls together after I read that the Manager and several players have walked!?

Is this the 1st 2nd or 3rds can anyone shed some light please.

I hope the Club does not withdraw as it is always a sad shame when a team is lost from any league or division.

Especially a club as good as Gunnislake who were unlucky to miss out last year on the Prem title and are always a good sporting team on and off the pitch.

My best wishes go out to the Club and hope all gets sorted swiftly.

I am surprised to hear of turmoil in the club at Gunnislake as posted on the Duchy League web site saying that the club may fold??

I do hope that this is just a rumour and that the club pulls together after I read that the Manager and several players have walked!?

Is this the 1st 2nd or 3rds can anyone shed some light please.

I hope the Club does not withdraw as it is always a sad shame when a team is lost from any league or division.

Especially a club as good as Gunnislake who were unlucky to miss out last year on the Prem title and are always a good sporting team on and off the pitch.

My best wishes go out to the Club and hope all gets sorted swiftly.

Its the first team they have 2 players left and most have allready signed for other clubs

As far as I know there is still a first team at Gunnislake, players and everyone at the club still believe in the Gunnislake, I myself will be officiating at Gunnislake tomorrow and am sure that I will find that Gunnislake as a Club is still the welcoming place as it has always been . What ever happened, and why the old manageral team left is hopfully in the past and knowing quite a few of the gunnislake players who are left be them old or new players, and the people around the team I am sure that GUNNISLKE will not fold and find anyone saying they will just rumour mongering. <_<

looking forward to coming tomorrow and good luck to Gunnislake for the rest of the season .. :drink:

PS this goes to Mevagissy whom Gunnislake are playing tomorrow. :drink: