Cornwall Football Forum

grumblebee ?

sorry this is my first post on forum. not good wth technology ,old style me usually talk or use phone.but i would like to make it known that i am not grumblbee. i was stopped today and asked in town if i was this person. i have no axe to grind with any ex hayle afc players and as far as i am concerned they are always welcolmed back.players move on every season some to play higher standard of football., some for other reasons.

any person who knows me will know if i have any thing to say i will say it to them personally

sorry this is my first post on forum. not good wth technology ,old style me usually talk or use phone.but i would like to make it known that i am not grumblbee. i was stopped today and asked in town if i was this person. i have no axe to grind with any ex hayle afc players and as far as i am concerned they are always welcolmed back.players move on every season some to play higher standard of football., some for other reasons.

any person who knows me will know if i have any thing to say i will say it to them personally

I LOVE YOU STEVE

[

quote name='Lizardboy1' date='25 August 2010 - 11:59 AM' timestamp='1282737564' post='149668']

I LOVE YOU STEVE