Cornwall Football Forum

games off?

just a quick random one for everyone....due to the weather i expect a few games will be called off this weekend....just how much notice do you have to give before it goes down to the refs inspection on a sat before the games, does the league you are in make any difference....as in a mining 3 team can call it off themselves....but a senior game has to be viewed by a ref before it is called off or can they still make the decision?????

Sorry but in your post you put ".due to the weather i expect a few games will be called off this weekend."

i did write that, but i didnt say i would be calling my games off......this is alot arder than i first thought when posting this topic!! lol, jesus!

Guest Stopgap!

Sorry but in your post you put ".due to the weather i expect a few games will be called off this weekend."

i did write that, but i didnt say i would be calling my games off......this is alot arder than i first thought when posting this topic!! lol, jesus!

Wasn't that hard mate. . you just said what you were thinking! . . . and guess what

there was a ground ruled unfit. . waterlogged!!

We don't need Jesus. . a lot of refs think they are GOD !! :yahoo: :clapper: