Cornwall Football Forum

HAYLE TRAINING

Just watched training session at Hayle and what a great sight to see. Players from all 4 mens sides and the under 16's training as a club. A vast improvement on last season's THIS team & THAT team attitude. Long may it continue, with the whole club pulling together as one.

Onwards and upwards.

Thanks Skyblueref for your comments, we have been delighted with the efforts of all the players throughout the club this pre season, numbers have been great and a sense of enjoyment is their to be seen.

With four or five coaches being involved on a Tuesday and Thursday their has been numureous training ideas, which results in the guys having different drills to particiapte in, the benefit of this is them becoming more focus and not bored.

In terms of training at a club this is how it really should be .... expect them to be there training hard in mid winter because thats when it really counts and I know the players will be there because they really do enjoy it.

Saturday...all the excitement starts then.

Good luck to all the players and management teams for the season ahead.

Must make sure my playing card is with me !!

good turnout all preseason some new faces plus some old ones good to see pete has the under sixteens training with the rest of the teams. this hopefully will start the next generation from the youth section stepping up to adult football. also ran line for reserves sat fitness level looked very good credit to all the coaches and managers