Cornwall Football Forum

whos playing who this week?

AJW - Thursday 12th August game v St Columb - where you playing this game?

You'll get a shock if u turn up at st columb's pitch because there'll be a few hundred people there and some bands playing music.

I told the manager 3 weeks ago he couldn't play at home. Hope he's arranged another pitch somewhere??

That was meant to be St Darren but is cancelled for a variety of reasons. One of which was getting to Aggy. Most of our blokes are self-employed and have to work as late as they can. I know, it's the same for most clubs.

Apologies were forwarded Sunday. I hope St Agnes might feel able to entertain us at some future point.

Portreath AFC travel to Trispen this saturday looking for there first win since the season before last. With new players coming in and a new look given to the club, can Portreath finally mount a win? Tune in this Saturday to find out!!

If my Aircraft Engineering career goes down the pan... I definitely recon I have a shot in the Media trade! :thumbsup:

Portreath AFC travel to Trispen this saturday looking for there first win since the season before last. With new players coming in and a new look given to the club, can Portreath finally mount a win? Tune in this Saturday to find out!!

Hello Dave how are you fella

I have a question for you, Is Dange’rous your new forum name or will you be posting under both this one and Dangerous Dave in the hope that nobody knows you are the same person? :D

Sat 14 August -

Carharrack (FHFL 1) v Grampound (Duchy 1) - 2pm Ko

Carharrack Res (FHFL 3) v Grampound Res (Duchy 4) - 4pm Ko

All matches at Howard Beachump Recreation Ground, Ting Tang, Carharrack.

BBQ at Carharrack Clubhouse afterwards.

Really looking forward to this as i couldnt play last year due to an injury! is it the same pitch as last year cos it looks mint :thumbsup:

Hello Dave how are you fella

I have a question for you, Is Dange’rous your new forum name or will you be posting under both this one and Dangerous Dave in the hope that nobody knows you are the same person? :D

Good thank you, Hope all is well with you!

Yea this is my new one, not using the old one anymore.. I tried changing my logon name so it wasn't so short, it didnt work so created a new account. Think its obviously we're both the same person, See the mugshot? lol

Sat 14 August -

Carharrack (FHFL 1) v Grampound (Duchy 1) - 2pm Ko

Carharrack Res (FHFL 3) v Grampound Res (Duchy 4) - 4pm Ko

All matches at Howard Beachump Recreation Ground, Ting Tang, Carharrack.

BBQ at Carharrack Clubhouse afterwards.

Really looking forward to this as i couldnt play last year due to an injury! is it the same pitch as last year cos it looks mint :thumbsup:

Yes mate. Not perfected yet but will be for start of season. Flying back from Cyprus for the match :)