Launceston v Buckland Athletic

Penzance v Liskeard Athletic

Royal Marines v St.Blazey

Saltash United v Witheridge

Tavistock v St Austell

Wadebridge Town v Torpoint Athletic

Bovey Tracey v Bodmin Town

Pre-season friendlies:

Budleigh Salterton v Vospers Oak Villa (2pm)

Callington Town v Exmouth Town

Crediton United v BOCA Seniors

Galmpton Gents v Bideford

Ottery St Mary v Edgecumbe

Seaton Town v Exeter Civil Service (2pm)

Stoke Gabriel v Holsworthy

Uplowman v Bickleigh

Friday:

SWPL Premier:

Cullompton Rangers v Plymouth Parkway

Saturday:

SWPL Premier:

Dartmouth v Elburton Villa

Falmouth Town v Ivybridge Town

Launceston v Buckland Athletic

Penzance v Liskeard Athletic

Royal Marines v St.Blazey

Saltash United v Witheridge

Tavistock v St Austell

Wadebridge Town v Torpoint Athletic

Bovey Tracey v Bodmin Town

Pre-season friendlies:

Budleigh Salterton v Vospers Oak Villa (2pm)

Callington Town v Exmouth Town

Crediton United v BOCA Seniors

Galmpton Gents v Bideford

Ottery St Mary v Edgecumbe

Seaton Town v Exeter Civil Service (2pm)

Stoke Gabriel v Holsworthy

Uplowman v Bickleigh

Result from tonight game (friday) CULLOMPTON 0 PLYMOUTH PARKWAY 6

3 FRONT RUNNERS LOOKED V SHARP THINK PARKWAY WILL SCORE A LOT OF GOALS THIS SEASON.

Looks like Parkway means business, 3 points and £12 in the kitty already.

Should be an interesting encounter on Wednesday when they entertain Ivybridge.

Can the likes of Bodmin, Falmouth, Buckland and Co stop them from winning the league, thus keeping the title in Devon for a 2nd season.

Last season was good, I think this season will be even better

Cullumpton and Elburton are my prediction for the drop. Cully were poor last season. Am i right in thinking they had a really poor second half to last season? Good start from Parkway though.

Looking at my chart Cullompton Rangers have now made it 14 consecutive SWPL defeats and it was last October they last saw a League victory at Speeds Meadow.

According to the SWPL website a gate of 253 was recorded last night

Bovey Tracey 0-3 Bodmin

Dartmouth 4-1 Elburton

Falmouth 3-4 Ivybridge

Lanson 1-2 Buckland

Penzance 0-3 Liskeard

Marines 1-3 St Blazey

Saltash 4-1 Witheridge

Tavi 2-2 St Austell

Wadebridge 2-2 Torpoint

Good to know Dan, but hurry up with the predictions league table!! :yahoo: :clapper:

Great result today on what can only be described as a sandy, dusty and very dry pitch that made it very hard for any good football but both teams gave it a good go and St Blazey put together some very good one touch moves. Danny Zallick took his two goals very well and almost completed his hat trick but his curling effort went over the bar with the keeper beaten. With Bodmin winning 3-0 at Bovey it should be an intresting evening at Priory Park on wednesday. :drink:

Tavistock 2 St Austell 2

We enjoyed our visit to Langsford Park yesterday and were very impressed with the new facilities. The pitch was looking great and it was a good performance by St Austell against a hard-working Tavy side. Before the game, Lillywhites fans would have settled for a point in our opening game but it was disappointing not to pick up all three points after our second half performance but credit to Tavistock for working hard to get the equaliser late in the game.

Next stop Penzance on Tuesday evening and then home to Dartmouth on Saturday.

Up the Lillywhites!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest jayrich

Quote from Peter Buckingham Manager Cullumpton Rangers.

Ive not slept since i saw the Dawlish result.Their forward line is enough to keep anyone awake at night"

Didnt keep Ricky Cardew awake

I think most players in the league will be being kept awake at night at the prospect of playing Plymouth Parkway at Botho park ! Not because they are any good or anything, just who wants to get changed in a 3foot by 4foot storage unit with 2 cold showers and have to sit on your managers lap while he is giving the team talk as there are not enough seats to go around !

Quote from Peter Buckingham Manager Cullumpton Rangers.

Ive not slept since i saw the Dawlish result.Their forward line is enough to keep anyone awake at night"

Didnt keep Ricky Cardew awake

Maybe because the Dawlish game was after the Toproint game....?! Parkway looked very strong all over the park with a strong back four varied with youth and experience, and a very busy midfield and, as stated, a reliable front line. The subs that came on also looked strong and one even bagged a goal. I believe Gez and Wayne have had and will keep having stern words with the likes of Brookes, Krac, Hobbs and Doel to keep discipline tight and this showed on Friday as there were no heavy tackles or bookings for the Parkway team. However, it is a marathon not a sprint and with a few suprise results already, it looks like it will be an exciting bumpy season for all clubs. You just can't beat local football.

I think most players in the league will be being kept awake at night at the prospect of playing Plymouth Parkway at Botho park ! Not because they are any good or anything, just who wants to get changed in a 3foot by 4foot storage unit with 2 cold showers and have to sit on your managers lap while he is giving the team talk as there are not enough seats to go around !

You play football at fabulous surroundings, friendly supporters, superb playing surface, and most of all a friendly welcome by the Committee of Plymouth Parkway FC. The downside to this you may just get a right hammering. And all you can do is moan about, is the changing rooms. Just no pleasing some people. lol