Cornwall Football Forum

Your invite for the Radio phone-in

Hopefully you will recall that a couple of weeks ago I invited people to take part in a survey asking for your thoughts on the level of interest for an "Internet-based Radio Phone-in".

The statistics and information from the survey was duly passed onto the Radio station and because of your remarks and response, they now feel it is something to try.

Radio St Austell Bay is intending on starting a phone-in with effect from this coming Saturday and as the majority of you felt it would be preferable to have a pre-booked time for your call - can you please contact Dale Godding by email to either the station - sport@rsab.org or Dale direct on dale.godding@btinternet.com

He's prepared to talk to any level of football, regarding anything you want to get off your chest! The phone in will be between 6pm and 6.30pm every Saturday, as part of his Sports programme which runs from 4pm until 7pm.

The station's website address is http://www.rsab.org/index.html

If anyone would like me to pass on their details - please let me know via mobile 07759 502408 or davedeacon@cornishsoccer.info