Cornwall Football Forum

Massey's Mutterings - August 4th 2010

To add to the comment made at the bottom of the page, i beleive they left the 'fantastic facilities to go and get changed in a portacabin' because they would have a chance to win things. Not everyone likes the glitz and glammar, and im sure every player in the league would change decent facilities for a real chance at getting a winners medal.

Mr Ice,

I thought you would be a cool kind of Guy? And not get hot under the collar!

I didn't think for one minute, (hence no response at all until yours) that people reading this would take it any other way then with a small amount of "Tongue in Cheek"!

I fully understand the reason for wanting to go to a club who had ambitions of winning the league, and the team you have assembled, has been justifiably in my eyes made clear favourites to win the league.

With the outstanding on field captures and monies spent on putting the club into a position to win the league, expectations are going to be very high this year.

Very best wishes with your ambitions in making that dream come true!

Kind Regards and thank you for reading Mutterings.

Mass

Having made the trip to Langsford Park for our opening game of the new season, I would like to echo my sentiments as regards the facilities at Tavistock. Lovely changing-rooms and a great pitch, and the lemon drizzle cake I had at half-time was delicious too! Disappointed not to come away with 3 points, but a draw wasn't the worst way to start our campaign. Off to Penzance this evening and hopefully pick up 3 points!

Having made the trip to Langsford Park for our opening game of the new season, I would like to echo my sentiments as regards the facilities at Tavistock. Lovely changing-rooms and a great pitch, and the lemon drizzle cake I had at half-time was delicious too! Disappointed not to come away with 3 points, but a draw wasn't the worst way to start our campaign. Off to Penzance this evening and hopefully pick up 3 points!

Ooops! :D