Cornwall Football Forum

Berry on way back to Bodmin?

Described by Mark himself on his Facebook page that the Penryn v Liskeard match yesterday was the "Worst day in my footballing career!!!" suggests that the rumour that he has phoned Gilby to put in seven days for him could be true I guess! Shame for Liskeard but if a player isn't happy, what can one do?

Described by Mark himself on his Facebook page that the Penryn v Liskeard match yesterday was the "Worst day in my footballing career!!!" suggests that the rumour that he has phoned Gilby to put in seven days for him could be true I guess! Shame for Liskeard but if a player isn't happy, what can one do? ninja.gif

Looks like things got a little tough and he bailed, at least leigh got rid of the players with the week attitude before the season started !!

The comments on here make me laugh, Dave the comment on my fb page related to me knowing that I made a mistake leaving a club I have alot of feelings for, I gave my reasons to coops which he respected, yes the results preseason weren't the best but I've been playing long enough to know never read into preseason, I couldve easily stayed a few more weeks and picked up my money knowing full well I would never feel the same about liskeard as I do Bodmin that's not me, I man enough to stand up and admit that I made a mistake leaving Bodmin. The lads at liskeard are a good bunch of bots and I wish them all the best this season as I do coops, as for having a weak character your the one hiding behind an alias!

so this is confirmed mark berry has left liskeard??

I would say so after reading what he has said!

Thanks Mark for coming on and letting us know.

Having watched Bodmin yesterday, they needed a goalscorer to put away the half chances that were created early on. Good luck for the season and let's hope if Liskeard don't bring the championship trophy back to Cornwall, Bodmin might!