Cornwall Football Forum

St Agnes 5 – 0 Redruth reserves

A good game played in the right spirit :clapper:

Not a bad run out for the Redruth lads for the first friendly of the season against a very well organised St Agnes side who to be fair had the lions share of the game from start to finish, I would just like to say that the St Agnes lads were well disciplined and scored 5 very good goals and should have a good season ahead of them

The Redruth boys were 3 or 4 players short today due to people working but all in all a fair result I thought that it was a good game although some more work needed before the beginning of the season

I would also like to say that the game was superbly refd by fellow forum member Anita who had a very good game, just a shame she had to turn up wearing an Arsenal football shirt :lol:

Many thanks to all involved and to all at St Agnes and we wish you well for the season :c:

I would also like to say that the game was superbly refd by fellow forum member Anita who had a very good game, just a shame she had to turn up wearing an Arsenal football shirt :lol:

you must of rushed home to beat me too it :lol: your lucky you managed to get on the pitch with the shirt you wore :D mind you, you didnt stay on long, 20 mins was it :P but like you said good game played in the right spirit, well done to both teams and good luck for the season :smiley20:

you must of rushed home to beat me too it :lol: your lucky you managed to get on the pitch with the shirt you wore :D mind you, you didnt stay on long, 20 mins was it :P but like you said good game played in the right spirit, well done to both teams and good luck for the season :smiley20:

Well i had to get that in Anita before you did, Yeah very disapointed not to last more than 20 minutes through injury but i guess im getting old now :angry:

By the way it was great to go into an Arsenal pub with my 1980 F.A Cup winning shirt on :smiley20: :yahoo: