Cornwall Football Forum

Cant wait!

It's almost time... Hungover... Dragged outta bed carrying the kebab from the night before.. Pulling kit out the drier from the day before.. Getting the sober friend to drive to the pitch.. Rocking up, half cut to hear all the banter from the night before's occurances! Then onto the game... Full of laughs, stupid tricks and the odd sight of vomit..

I CANT WAIT FOR SUNDAY FOOTY !!!!

It's almost time... Hungover... Dragged outta bed carrying the kebab from the night before.. Pulling kit out the drier from the day before.. Getting the sober friend to drive to the pitch.. Rocking up, half cut to hear all the banter from the night before's occurances! Then onto the game... Full of laughs, stupid tricks and the odd sight of vomit..

Well, there's one registration that won't go through. (Unless he's signing for Crowntown)

And it's still 5 weeks tomorrow. That's a long time to be excited. Have to eat a few bags of sugar to keep hyper for that long.

And that's a dange'rous use of the apostrophe. Signifying the possessive? or omission of letters? Didn't a useless pop group do something similar? Hear'Say. I blame teachers.

"I cant wait for Sunday football" is that a missed apostrophe or a miss-spelled swear word?

Apologies. Sometime's I just cant help it.

Well, there's one registration that won't go through. (Unless he's signing for Crowntown)

And it's still 5 weeks tomorrow. That's a long time to be excited. Have to eat a few bags of sugar to keep hyper for that long.

And that's a dange'rous use of the apostrophe. Signifying the possessive? or omission of letters? Didn't a useless pop group do something similar? Hear'Say. I blame teachers.

"I cant wait for Sunday football" is that a missed apostrophe or a miss-spelled swear word?

I'm very sorry if I misused apostrophes or commas anywhere within this post. :glare:

Bit of a pathetic post if you ask me!

Firstly, use of an apostrophe in my display name? That's a very mature thing to say! So well done with that! :clapper:

And as for "5 weeks tomorrow. That's a long time to be excited"... I was excited about the coming season the moment the final whistle went on the last match of the previous season. It's called passion!

Sunday league football, for me, is all about playing with a hangover and having a laugh with your mates. The serious stuff is for Saturdays.. For myself and friends, its a way of reliving the previous nights occurances.

So without sounding like a ***** here, Please keep stupid posts like that to yourself. It's a bit petty. :drink:

dont be a **** dave, billy is a legend, long live crowntown fc!!! billy ban david bartlam from sunday football next season for this slander!!! lol

I'm very sorry if I misused apostrophes or commas anywhere within this post. :glare:

Bit of a pathetic post if you ask me!

Firstly, use of an apostrophe in my display name? That's a very mature thing to say! So well done with that! :clapper:

And as for "5 weeks tomorrow. That's a long time to be excited"... I was excited about the coming season the moment the final whistle went on the last match of the previous season. It's called passion!

Sunday league football, for me, is all about playing with a hangover and having a laugh with your mates. The serious stuff is for Saturdays.. For myself and friends, its a way of reliving the previous nights occurances.

So without sounding like a ***** here, Please keep stupid posts like that to yourself. It's a bit petty. :drink:

dont be a nobber dave, you throbber!!!! billy is a sunday league legend, if you could play half the games he has, well you'd still only be 68! crowntown fc for life!!!! billy ban david bartlam from all sunday football next year!!!! lol