Cornwall Football Forum

Roumer has it chinner has left tine and become penryn firsts asistant and players are following to the junior sides as Jarvo and pete lewis are making the most of the transfer window while it's open snapping up chinners followers, where does this leave the likes of kevjenko, d quick, will hinge, the bush bros, bowden chopper?? Anybody got info

I bet the forths hope they get a few from tine as they were beaten by there u18 side, you can't win anything with kids by the sounds of this yes you can

Oh dear! Maybe if the under 18s played in div2 penryn might have a chance. Whos come and gone from 3rds and 4ths? Not heard too many coming in. 3rds got most tines old team havent they?

I bet the forths hope they get a few from tine as they were beaten by there u18 side, you can't win anything with kids by the sounds of this yes you can

Tom and jerry why are you always having a pop at penryn it's good that penryn have such a good youth side surely that's good for the club isn't it, many junior sides would love to have that system in place bringing players up like Cody Cooke for example now playing in the first team. And skeletor David bush is playing for penryn this season not tine, so can you both just worry about your own team from now on, thank you

Tom and jerry why are you always having a pop at penryn it's good that penryn have such a good youth side surely that's good for the club isn't it, many junior sides would love to have that system in place bringing players up like Cody Cooke for example now playing in the first team. And skeletor David bush is playing for penryn this season not tine, so can you both just worry about your own team from now on, thank you

I was at the game.. The YOUNGSTERS are a credit to Penryn. Each and every one had a good game. The way they passed the ball and moved is a credit to the coaches who obviously work very hard for them. They played some lovely football and communicated very well.. Definitely got some future senior players there, without a doubt :thumbsup:

buzz, why dont you buzz off. I wasnt being nasty about mr bush. I have friends at constantine that said he has spoken to the manager and has agreed to play a friendly and if he enjoys it he said he will definately sign. Im very happy that penryn have a good youth system. More players for us to poach (joke). And please dont associate me with tom and jerry as ive heard hes not a popular person in the flesh. One last comment from me, if bush goes to constantine wont his mates follow him?

Skeletor no they won't follow him cos they would have to wait a very long time cos you can't just all leave and go to another club, we don't have to worry about u poaching our players cos your obviously from tine so there is no contest there, and I very much doubt bushy will play a friendly cos he hates that pitch.

Tom and jerry and skeletor, why the interest in penryn? Were you rejected by them? Whats the problem? Ive heard old troon boys richard ward and matt harris have gone down there. Both penryn teams will mount serious challenges on there leagues and by the sounds of it there youngsters will also be pushing for places!!!

Meanwhile, we were unluck against town on saturday, but believe me albion will also be competing for the league this year so watch out!!! I am now Albion til i die!!