Cornwall Football Forum

Friendly result 27 july 2010

Goonhavern 1st 2 - 2 Illogan 3rds

Illogan scorers: Sam Fenton & Luke Abbott-Smith (Abbo)

Great performance from the Illogan lads with a thoroughly deserved draw. We were the better side in the second half and perhaps should have grabbed the win.

Next up for Illogan is Roche on Saturday

Goonhavern 1st 2 - 2 Illogan 3rds

Illogan scorers: Sam Fenton & Luke Abbott-Smith (Abbo)

Great performance from the Illogan lads with a thoroughly deserved draw. We were the better side in the second half and perhaps should have grabbed the win.

Next up for Illogan is Roche on Saturday

Fair play to you guys tonight, you certainly put it about. Both sides could have won to be fair, not forgetting the penalty we should have been awarded before you went down the other end and equalised.

I can't see you keeping that side together for the whole season though, a few could and probably will end up playing for your 1st or reserve team - your gangly skipper and left winger spring to mind.

Good luck for the season.

thats not a great result against illogan thirds! i thought goonhavern had strengthened in preseason, what was the starting line up please?

how did the reserves get on last night didnt they have a game to ?

Result doesn't matter pre season Andy, especially the first one. You were at the game so should've known the line up.

Reserves lost 4-1 to St Agnes 3rd team I think.

that would be great.i follow his career with great intrigue,i wonder do you know if he uses these new glucose drinks or is he keepin it real with his old favourite that good old cows milk,deliverd by battery power.Will defo watch him when he comes to a town near me cant wait.

thats not a great result against illogan thirds! i thought goonhavern had strengthened in preseason, what was the starting line up please?

Result doesn't matter pre season Andy, especially the first one. You were at the game so should've known the line up.

starting line up ???????????

starting line up ???????????

And I quote "You were at the game so should've known the line up." Unless you also want their date of births and star signs?