Cornwall Football Forum

One For All You Arsenal Supporters

Still cant win f--- all.

Nice to see their kids learning,the losing mentality.

says a Tottenham fan who have won 2 trophies in 20 years!! the League Cup twice!!

God I really dislike Spurs nowadays! here's hoping they get Lyon or someone in the Champs League qualifiers and get stuffed!!

Having a guess,I suppose it could be sour grapes.

Supporting a club in decline.

Never mind ,you got Gerrard ,Torres and Mascherano,for the time being.

Oh,I almost forgot that mug Joe Cole,gone to Liverpool for football reason's,YEA £90,000 A WEEK REASONS.

Have a nice season.

A big club,in the middle of the Premiership.

Come on Darren we have'nt had the famous Liverpool history card,played yet.

Teams that will be above you this season,Man Utd,Man City,Chelsea,Arsenal,Tottenham,Everton,Aston Villa.

We will leave fighting for a possible 8th position.

Have a good one.

hahahaha you ......... :drink: its good to see the kids coming through :thumbsup: I'll get ya back at some point during the season :rolleyes::smiley20:

I know you will but i shall keep getting them in while the going is good :D

Your right though and from what i hear those kids as you call them are a very talented lot, Not just the West Ham lads but the Arsenal boys to, A mate of mine went to the game and said the standard of football was very good :clapper:

one bad season in the last 5 years for liverpool...one good season for spurs in 20 years and as for takein the history card...bit rich isnt it..there is a difference between bein proud of your clubs history and gloating... love spurs myself..brilliant season..i hate the manager though

Im afraid Darren dragged the level of this thread down a little bit.

It was a debate about West Ham and Arsenal's kids.

Then in he jump's with both feet,giving it large about Tottenham's record.

I dont dislike Liverpool,finishing below those 7 mentioned teams,is a possibility.

Some Liverpool fans,just will not accept that other clubs have caught them up,some overtaking them.

Back to the thread now,how many English youngsters were in the 2 teams.?

Bet I know who had the most.

Unbelievable

This was supposed to be about the West Ham kids beating the Arsenal kids (Which does not happen that often) and the thread was hijacked and turned into a slanging match about how good or bad the Spuds and Scousers are ffs

Whoever you support you should be proud of your team and what they have achieved over the years, some better than others but an achievement is an achievement non the less

I could go on about what West Ham have or have not achieved over the years which is not a great deal although we have won a few things and im proud to say that im a West Ham fan and no matter how many better teams there are out there I will always be happy when we do something right and if we manage to get some good results against higher opposition then fantastic

Yes Liverpool were a good team and yes the Spuds should be proud about what they have done over the years but ffs folks give it a rest will you and enjoy what your teams do and have done in the past but don’t fall out over it

Rant over

Unbelievable

This was supposed to be about the West Ham kids beating the Arsenal kids (Which does not happen that often) and the thread was hijacked and turned into a slanging match about how good or bad the Spuds and Scousers are ffs

Whoever you support you should be proud of your team and what they have achieved over the years, some better than others but an achievement is an achievement non the less

I could go on about what West Ham have or have not achieved over the years which is not a great deal although we have won a few things and im proud to say that im a West Ham fan and no matter how many better teams there are out there I will always be happy when we do something right and if we manage to get some good results against higher opposition then fantastic

Yes Liverpool were a good team and yes the Spuds should be proud about what they have done over the years but ffs folks give it a rest will you and enjoy what your teams do and have done in the past but dont fall out over it

Rant over

cockerekneeboy.....

"Even the blind squirrel finds the occassional accorn".............................:)

Dont rant at me,I was trying to keep to the subject.

That Darren bloke,was the one who got on his high horse.

To busy ranting,you could'nt even find time to answer a simple question.

How many English players were in each team.?

Chill out,pal.

Oh,by the way,thank f---,you wont sell that fat midget Parker.Hope West Ham keep their word.

Spurfect

I do not give a flying f**k who said what to be honest, It seems that every topic that is posted on this forum lately seems to end up in some kind of a battle between members and god only knows why

I appreciate that everyone has a view and that’s what a forum is for but Christ almighty this place is going to the dogs and fast

In answer to your question please take a look here West Ham Youth and this should give you a little info into West Hams youth and how many are indeed English

Also you could take a look here More Talent at the current group of young talent at West Ham and a list of some of the graduates that have come from the West Ham United Academy

I shall await the next ridiculous answer or shower of abuse with baited breath

cockerkneeboy,I could'nt give a flying f--k,what you think.

If you think this Forum is going down hill,its because of people,like you,riding along on you your high horse.

Go catch up on your West Ham history,then you will find out why true football fans,have major rivals,who they have'nt got a lot of time for.

So you have an easy solution to your problem.

If you dont like the Forum,clear off.

cockerkneeboy,I could'nt give a flying f--k,what you think.

If you think this Forum is going down hill,its because of people,like you,riding along on you your high horse.

Go catch up on your West Ham history,then you will find out why true football fans,have major rivals,who they have'nt got a lot of time for.

I think you'll find he does know alot about the history of his club and he is without a doubt a true fan (i'll get you back for sat one day mr boy). His been a valued member of this forum since it first started. He also can take a bit of banter as well as give it, this thread was started for me to comment on and for him to have a little gloat before the season starts :D

You go on about how many english players in the youth teams, i think you'll find thats theres a fair few, i know arsenal where bringing some through.

This forum used to be a great place for a banter and a laugh then every so often someone comes a long who takes things far to personaly. If you don't give a flying ---- what anyone thinks don't reply to their posts. Chill out a bit and stop taking things so personaly.

oh and another thing theres alot of spuds that use this forum that can take a joke that will have a bit of banter,and dare i say it, i get on quiet well with (that hurt), so maybe take a few pages from their books and learn how to have a bit of fun.

Spurfect

Your starting to bore me now 1674.gif Where is coopsie when you need him (A proper spuds supporter)

It looks as though Sperfect :SM_carton: has taken the place of the Judge,

what a hatefull person he seems to be,

Cockerkneeboy, like me is a true hammers suporter,Anita is a true Arsenal fan,as are other members of this Forum who suport the many Football clubs represented, we have a bit of banter about each others clubs, but we also respect their opinions,

Maybe it is Sperfect who needs to get off this forum,

We do not need his type.

Hammers, :c: :c:

All I commented on, was the fact that Spurfect said, Arsenal "still can't win f*** all"

They've won more than Spurs have in the recent past. Spurs have a good season and all of a sudden they're world beaters!

Its all about Banter, if you can't take it, don't give it!

Where I got on my "high horse" I'm not to sure. In fact, I hate horses as well, pain in the arse those things, make you drive slower on the roads, and generally shit everywhere

Well my friends,you will be glad to know that my Tottenham Hotspur Season Ticket has arrived.

So you can all keep your little forum of friendship and happiness going,and supporting your little clubs.[New armchairs for the new season.?]

You will get your wish,of me disappearing,because Im off to watch the Spurs and their Champions League campaign.

No one slags off my team,and get a easy ride,banter or not.

COYS.

FOYG.and Chelsea and West Ham.

One team in London.

Cheerio.

Well my friends,you will be glad to know that my Tottenham Hotspur Season Ticket has arrived.

So you can all keep your little forum of friendship and happiness going,and supporting your little clubs.[New armchairs for the new season.?]

You will get your wish,of me disappearing,because Im off to watch the Spurs and their Champions League campaign.

No one slags off my team,and get a easy ride,banter or not.

COYS.

FOYG.and Chelsea and West Ham.

One team in London.

Cheerio.

Awwwww your such a happy little chappy :rolleyes: we'll have loads of fun spporting or little clubs and having a little banter and maybe a few drinks down the pub :smiley20: i wont be getting a new arm chair, don't have enough time to use it during the season :drink:

and if you think theres only one team in london you might want to get out a little more and have a look around :thumbsup:

see you after the season when spurs win the prem, champions league and fa cup :blink:

Spurfect, no one slags off your team it is just your tiny mind wondering,

do us all a big favour do not bother to come back,

There is also a saying if you cannot take it do not dish it out,

As far as I am concerned even though I am a West Ham fan, I wish all of the clubs all the best for the coming season,

& may the best team win.

Hammers :c::yahoo: :c:

I could be wrong here, but it seems that West Hams Youth Team have 13 English players to Arsenals 17 English

Theres food for thought aye

:thumbsup:

Smithy that is very interesting I have to agree

I’m not sure how many English youths Arsenal do have as I have not been on their website to check although I’m sure most Arsenal fans could confirm this.

Either way a very good point and one that in my opinion is good for English football.

I would be interested to know just how many English youths each premiership team has in its ranks so if anyone supports any premiership teams please let us know.

Now it looks like things could be about to change with the England team I guess it would be interesting to know just what sort of English talent we have coming through and who may represent the country in future years to come.

a lot of premier league teams will have foreign youngsters because they are easier to obtain!

In England you have to live within a 60 mile radius, or one hour, can't remember what it is, within the club you are signing for. So basically someone from Plymouth can't sign for Liverpool. However, Liverpool can sign a youngster from Spain or Hungary without that problem.

a lot of premier league teams will have foreign youngsters because they are easier to obtain!

In England you have to live within a 60 mile radius, or one hour, can't remember what it is, within the club you are signing for. So basically someone from Plymouth can't sign for Liverpool. However, Liverpool can sign a youngster from Spain or Hungary without that problem.

Now that is interesting and also typical of the rules :angry2:

Hey cockerkneeboy,my nephew scored the winner for your boys,shame it was og though lol.

addick1 is your nephew the chap doing what looks like a dance from Michael Jacksons thriller?

What is his name and could you thank him for all of us West Ham fans :clapper:

010444892222000.jpg

Yes thats the one lol.His names Steven Smith,he's a 16 year old centre half and that tournament were his first games for the under 18's,bit of a nightmare start but if u play at the back ur gonna score a few in ur own net eh.I'll let him know he's got a new set of fans lol.

I beleive it is something like

12 and under can be no more than 30mins travel time

u12-u14 no more than 45mins travel time

and 16 and under no more than 1hr and 30mins travel time

(thats what it is for cardiff)

But, if there is exceptional talent i.e the next ronaldo aged 11 and he lived in cornwall for example there are ways round it for acadamies,the player, players parents, family solicitors have to sign a declaration saying they dont mind the travel time and are planning to relocate soon.

Its a known loophole used by acadamies all over uk

:thumbsup: