Cornwall Football Forum

Thanks Martin

From what i saw in the first half the game was contested in a good spirit, nice to see some faces in yourself,Graham, Dave and Wayne, always difficult to judge two sides so early on, the combo side played really well first half. good luck for the rest of the season.

reno

Troon 1st 8 Carharrack res 1

Just a short report this time i'm afraid as i cant remember much of the build up to all the goals etc!! lol, Troon went 1-0 up when good work from ashley "carnito..?" smeeth on the right, cutting in and squaring it for danny claypit to slot in for 3 yards, 1-1 5 mins later when thier left midfielder cut in and was brought down by gadaffi! well taken pen, danny bell hit his usual thunderbolt to make it 2-1, and from then on it was mainly all troon, the second half was a little bit better from carharrack, they never gave up and have got a couple of really good players.

Troon scorers:- Danny bell x2, danny claypit x2, dan oliver x2, luck hart x1, ashley smeeth xall

good to see them hang around for a bit afterwards also, as did illogan, robartes, and portreath, good luck to you all for next season.

Troon 1st 8 Carharrack res 1

Just a short report this time i'm afraid as i cant remember much of the build up to all the goals etc!! lol, Troon went 1-0 up when good work from ashley "carnito..?" smeeth on the right, cutting in and squaring it for danny claypit to slot in for 3 yards, 1-1 5 mins later when thier left midfielder cut in and was brought down by gadaffi! well taken pen, danny bell hit his usual thunderbolt to make it 2-1, and from then on it was mainly all troon, the second half was a little bit better from carharrack, they never gave up and have got a couple of really good players.

Troon scorers:- Danny bell x2, danny claypit x2, dan oliver x2, luck hart x1, ashley smeeth xall

good to see them hang around for a bit afterwards also, as did illogan, robartes, and portreath, good luck to you all for next season.

carharrack goal scorer... ant vargas.

enjoyed the game took positives from it. only lost 2nd half 2-0. good laff. nice to see you didnt do any piss taking played professionally and are young rightback ben had stitches to his arm and head. he is ok now app. thanks to the few troon lads who helped out.

praze 3 - 5 illogan res

entertaining first friendly for both sides and played in good spirits, praze had to work hard to stay with a very strong illogan side,lots of chances at both ends,barry wyatt guesting in goal for praze making some excellent stops,while at the other end praze had chances to level the scores at 4-3 down before illogan sealed the victory,good luck to illogan for the season not that i think they will need it!!

praze 3 - 5 illogan res

entertaining first friendly for both sides and played in good spirits, praze had to work hard to stay with a very strong illogan side,lots of chances at both ends,barry wyatt guesting in goal for praze making some excellent stops,while at the other end praze had chances to level the scores at 4-3 down before illogan sealed the victory,good luck to illogan for the season not that i think they will need it!!

I agree Taffy, good workout for both sides, I think if you can keep that side together you will there or there abouts at the end of the season.

As for luck....you can never have enough luck...

Troon 3rds 0 - 9 Illogan 3rds

Scorers:

Tom Butt - 2

Stuart Rule - 2

Shane Hutchens - 1

Danny Newman - 3

Mark Rogers - 1

Great performance from a young Illogan side, which bodes well for the season. Thanks to Troon for organising this game and good luck for the rest of the season.

Next up for Illogan 3rds is Goonhavern 1sts away tomorrow night (tuesday 27 july)