Cornwall Football Forum

What's occuring at Helston this Season??

Defo is.

Heard from a committee member today that the chap who was going to be the manager has stood down, and there will be a meeting very soon to decide who the new manager is.

The chap who has stood down, sorry don't know the name, is continuing to help look after the pitch etc, and is well thought of at the club.

Better get going quick, new season almost here!!

:c:

Guest WINNO

HEARD THIS MYSELF.

WHATS HAPPENED BOOTS HAS PUT ALOT OF HARD WORK INTO HELSTON THE PAST COUPLE OF SEASONS. DON'T THINK HE WOULD WALK AWAY UNLESS THERE IS A VERY GOOD REASON AS HE LOVES IT.......GIVE US A BELL BOOTS IF YOUR READING THIS BUD.....

Guest Reginald Perrin

Does that mean a certain Richie Full may be interested in the vacancy or is he still busy fighting wars?

email me on 212-tag170@a.dii.mod.uk

Email me as well Winno

????????? Anyone connected to the club tell us whats going on????????

Tony Roberts top man, hope he does stay involved,club men... and women, truly are very hard to find.

Not seen anything about Dave Gardiner Tournament, is it on this year?

Guest WINNO

Not seen anything about Dave Gardiner Tournament, is it on this year?

Started Friday evening Eddie - take a look at the following for the details etc Dave Gardner Trophy

[/quot

WINNO AT HELSTON SORRY IM TOTALLY COMMITTED TO PENRYN IM AFRAID. GOT A LOT OF TIME FOR HELSTON FOOTBALL CLUB AND SOME VERY GOOD FRIENDS THERE. THEY WILL DO WELL IMSURE ESPECIALLY UNDER SID