Cornwall Football Forum

What You've Been Waiting For

Guest Living the dream

Guys did you not see the below quote above the fixtures!?!

"Matches dated 1/1 can be played on 3/1 if both teams agree"

I've marked them as New Year's Day but the League have allowed teams to re-fixture them for the bank holiday on Monday 3rd January if they want which I expect most will.

But if St Just say 1/1/11 then no drinkies on New Year's Eve!

Ah well spotted Living The Dream - I lost that in CTB's whizzy new graphics! :P

3rd sounds much better! Nice of the league to make a sensible decision too, although would have been nicer if they'd scheduled them for the Monday. If one team says no, then it's tough. I hope there are no grudge matches that day...

no drinks pitty, I may have to work new years eve.

99.9% sure we will be going for the 3rd Rob!!!!!

Good to see CTB has got the fixtures as I still have'nt recieved them in the post from the league yet!!!!!

Holmans full fixture list (courtesy of CTB) at http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/holmanafc/113669/fixtures_table.pl

no drinks pitty, I may have to work new years eve.

99.9% sure we will be going for the 3rd Rob!!!!!

Good to see CTB has got the fixtures as I still have'nt recieved them in the post from the league yet!!!!!

Holmans full fixture list (courtesy of CTB) at http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/holmanafc/113669/fixtures_table.pl

The League are saving money this season.

They just send me a copy of the fixtures and from that the teams can find out their fixtures. :lol:

Biggest bonus is Newquay at home on a Saturday!....stop the dripping! we will make the long trip up to the North Coast however midweek and enjoy a night amongst the lights! can't see why Helston on a Tuesday night doesn't have the same appeal? haven't they heard of Spingo and the Blue Anchor?

is it just me or are falmouth only fixtured to play penryn once this season??? maybe i need my glasses check but i can only see te away fixture on the falmouth link

...... and wendron 3times in the league