Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Helston Football League

What's the link to the website?

I'm interested to see the fixtures for my new team :)

The link is at http://full-time.thefa.com/ListPublicFixture.do?selectedDivision=9661595&selectedClub=&selectedTeam=&selectedCompetition=&selectedDateCode=all&selectedFixtureStatus=&selectedFixtureDateStatus=1&selectednavpage1=1&navPageNumber1=1

I have noticed though that their has been a bit of a balls up as some of the fixtures early next year have 2010 instead of 2011 against them so the games are showing up at the start of the season when they should be in the middle. I'm sure Gerald will re-adjust it (or chippy when he reads this post) :lol::clapper: :lol:

Message for shifty

hello mate wanted to update the perranwell reserves page from last season but it has changed on FHL full time and i cant find an archive. Have you all the league results from March 27th to the end including table adjustments

cheers

john

Message for shifty

hello mate wanted to update the perranwell reserves page from last season but it has changed on FHL full time and i cant find an archive. Have you all the league results from March 27th to the end including table adjustments

cheers

john

Whuru - sorry mate, cant help much.

I archived last season in July, but the Results grid doesnt get archived I'm afraid, so cant get Perranwells results. If you go to the Falmouth Albion website, go to 1st team, Season Archive and select 2009/10 it does show the end of season table which will at least give you the final position, points, goals etc for Perranwell. Cant be any more help than that.

Only other way would be to search for individual results on Cornish Soccer - not a fun job!!

What's the link to the website?

I'm interested to see the fixtures for my new team :)

The link is at http://full-time.thefa.com/ListPublicFixture.do?selectedDivision=9661595&selectedClub=&selectedTeam=&selectedCompetition=&selectedDateCode=all&selectedFixtureStatus=&selectedFixtureDateStatus=1&selectednavpage1=1&navPageNumber1=1

I have noticed though that their has been a bit of a balls up as some of the fixtures early next year have 2010 instead of 2011 against them so the games are showing up at the start of the season when they should be in the middle. I'm sure Gerald will re-adjust it (or chippy when he reads this post) :lol::clapper::lol:

Thanks Pitty