Cornwall Football Forum

Elburton Villa

JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS SIMON ON TAKEING A CHANCE ON MY BETTER PLAYERS, YOU HAVE SIGNED LOYAL LADS WHO LOVE TO WIN AND HATE TO LOSE, THAY ARE WINNERS JUST LIKE YOU WERE AS A PLAYER FOR ME, AND I HOPE THAY PLAY THEIR HEARTS OUT LIKE THAY DID FOR ME. ALL THE BEST MATE AND I HOPE YOU GET THE SEASON YOU DESERVE FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK UP THAT CLUB.THAN MAYBE A PENINSULA JOB WILL COME YOUR WAY, YOU DESERVE THAT CHANCE. RAVO :thumbsup:

JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS SIMON ON TAKEING A CHANCE ON MY BETTER PLAYERS, YOU HAVE SIGNED LOYAL LADS WHO LOVE TO WIN AND HATE TO LOSE, THAY ARE WINNERS JUST LIKE YOU WERE AS A PLAYER FOR ME, AND I HOPE THAY PLAY THEIR HEARTS OUT LIKE THAY DID FOR ME. ALL THE BEST MATE AND I HOPE YOU GET THE SEASON YOU DESERVE FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK UP THAT CLUB.THAN MAYBE A PENINSULA JOB WILL COME YOUR WAY, YOU DESERVE THAT CHANCE. RAVO :thumbsup:

Watched them play Bere Alston at Tavistock yesterday. By the looks of it Simon has the makings of a good team. With any luck should make an impact this season and go one better and gain promotion. As a matter of interest they drew 4 all.

Watched them play Bere Alston at Tavistock yesterday. By the looks of it Simon has the makings of a good team. With any luck should make an impact this season and go one better and gain promotion. As a matter of interest they drew 4 all.

THANKS Hedgrow I DIDNT KNOW THAT, WEZ A GREAT BLOKE, ABIT MAD AT TIMES, Lol. BUT HE GREAT FOR THE CLUB. HE DESERVES SOME TROPHYS.

Yeah 4-4 and a good workout for both sides on Saturday.

Elburton Villa were the better side in the 1st half with Rob Holman looking particularly sharp and led 3-2 at the break.

We dominated for large periods after the break and missed a host of 1 on 1's and other chances to have won the game with Elburton still looking lively on the counter attack.

All four of Bere Alston's keepers were either injured, ill or on holiday so had to play a 2nd team midfielder in goal and as much as we were grateful to him for donning the gloves, that, combined with some sloppy defending accounted for all four Elburton goals.

Fair to say though that on the evidence of this first outing in pre-season, Elburton should do okay in Div One and I would expect them to be up there challenging for promotion.

Thanks to Tavy College for use of the 3G and best wishes to Simon and the Elburton lads for the coming season.

Elburton Villa were the better side in the 1st half with Rob Holman looking particularly sharp and led 3-2 at the break.

We dominated for large periods after the break and missed a host of 1 on 1's and other chances to have won the game with Elburton still looking lively on the counter attack.

All four of Bere Alston's keepers were either injured, ill or on holiday so had to play a 2nd team midfielder in goal and as much as we were grateful to him for donning the gloves, that, combined with some sloppy defending accounted for all four Elburton goals.

Fair to say though that on the evidence of this first outing in pre-season, Elburton should do okay in Div One and I would expect them to be up there challenging for promotion.

Thanks to Tavy College for use of the 3G and best wishes to Simon and the Elburton lads for the coming season.

i think u ment almond not holman the striker from last season

i think u ment almond not holman the striker from last season

You're right, I stand corrected......Rob Almond it is!!