Cornwall Football Forum

Rumbled!!

Guest Colin71

Guest Colin71

As a regular observer on the forum I now have had enough of reading one very sad individuals posts!! This forum is for football discussions, banter and opinions but it's not trying to get yourself a better job or wanting to hear someone talk you up to improve your ego!!

So with the above said, for all those that don't know or haven't worked it out I can say for sure that the following usernames are the legendary DANE BUNNEY!!

Millbrook follower

Ant and Dec

JCB

It has been frustrating to read Dane having conversations with himself on here and talking in the third person. There are other usernames he uses but he seems to be sticking to these at the moment.

It's not a personal acttack on Dane it's for the information of others that may of been misled by his alias postings.

Dane it's boring now and slightly embarrassing. :SM_carton:

Guest Colin71

Cornishteddy.. I can assure you I am not wrong. IP addresses are where you register the account and I'm sure Dane has access to more than one computer!!

Anyway I'm not getting into an arguement I have merely posted this on here as I felt people had a right to know. By all means come on here with an alias if you don't want people to know who you are but when you are trying to get yourself a better job, a bigger ego and insult other peoples' clubs I think it's a little sad and very annoying to read when you see Dane having conversations with himself and bad mouthing other clubs/people when he is certainly no Jose Mourinho!!!

I am sure there are people who will have their doubts over the verasity of my post, but people can make up their own minds, I have no problem with Dane or any personal agenda against him in fact I barely know the lad but I do know he is the above usernames, it just needed to be said!!

Cornishteddy.. I can assure you I am not wrong. IP addresses are where you register the account and I'm sure Dane has access to more than one computer!!

Anyway I'm not getting into an arguement I have merely posted this on here as I felt people had a right to know. By all means come on here with an alias if you don't want people to know who you are but when you are trying to get yourself a better job, a bigger ego and insult other peoples' clubs I think it's a little sad and very annoying to read when you see Dane having conversations with himself and bad mouthing other clubs/people when he is certainly no Jose Mourinho!!!

I am sure there are people who will have their doubts over the verasity of my post, but people can make up their own minds, I have no problem with Dane or any personal agenda against him in fact I barely know the lad but I do know he is the above usernames, it just needed to be said!!

wat the admin ought to do is stop new members joining cause obviously those being found out are pathetic by using new allias rather than sticking up for comments made using their own surname. Colin I have already spoken to dave and dane about the use of the names you mentioned but kept getting messages saying they were not dane, but some reason I think they still are. Seeing as Millbrook Follower is saying he is Mike, there was one mike at millbrook that uses the forum and that was me, but I am not sad enough to want to talk to myself. The other mikes are 60,70 and on the committee. best not to reply to anything. I understand Dane knows everything about every club so let him be. Yes, Poor old ottery but at the end of the day he is a football manager and its results on the pitch that matter.

Pahl, funny you know pasoti is where dane writes. I was viewing comments their the other day and someone mentioned dane in their replies. When I was at millbrook dane was banned from that site, so obviously he has got another allias on that site too.

Ha Ha Ha! how funny, its true then Dane has about 10 user names! i was told he was also, Mr A and local Football Supporter, How sad! :SM_carton:

Good luck to Ottery st Mary i say!!! :clapper:

the sad thing is, dave deacon, one of 2 head admin wasnt convinced that dane wasnt these usernames after numerous emails from me to permanently remove them from this site for having a go at other clubs when not requested or that bit interested but also to other representatives in the league, only to either wind them up or publicy criticise them on here. But now someone else has come in i can relax and still enjoy reading all posts.

Guest Colin71

I can confirm that Iam not , nor have I ever been Dane Buney . :thumbsup:

Dane read the above posts!! It's embarrassing!! I know you're JCB, Millbrook follower, and Ant and dec FACT!! (among others) Yet you still post as if you're not on two of your usernames and even spell your own name wrong to make it look more realistic!!

It's pathetic!! Keep going tho cos at this rate you will need a very long ladder to get out of this hole you're digging!!

Not that I'm supporting nor condemning Dane for what has happened in the past, but I think we should put an end to this chastising of someone's character without the ability for him to defend!

So ......... in one final gesture to pacify everyone that feels aggrieved, here's a suggestion:

Can the following - Millbrook_Follower, ant and dec, J.C.B. and Gary Andrews perhaps e-mail AND text me by Wednesday, 4th August 2010 with the name that you log in under. Quote your real name, contact phone no and e-mail address so that I can get back to you to confirm etc.

If any don't contact me by the time mentioned above they will be deleted immediately.

Mr A, local Football Supporter and fromacrossthewater were deleted a little while ago following previous concerns

Of course, if anyone else has concerns about members with dual identities - let me know about those as well.

Perhaps you can then all sleep at night feeling free to use this forum for

football discussions, banter and opinions

Many thanks

Dave Deacon - text no 07759 502408 and email address : davedeacon@cornishsoccer.info

:thumbsup: :ninja:

I can't say I'm too bothered either way BUT the "accusation" re Dave Bunney has been out there for a long time (remember Millbrookmike).

I do support DDs action and as a further suggestion ..

If possible, bar the IP addresses as well as the member names or the situation could quickly reappear.

i agree with DD, sad to hide behind diff names if correct, and i hope it is not Dane doing that because i have had a few differnces with one or two of them names, thats why i go under my name. RAVO

i agree ravo there was no need for me to change yet again so i went with mr cornwall as posters will still recognise me from my posts. Great seeing you saturday and im sure you will be successful with your football club. if you ever fancy a friendly or anything pm your details. mike

i agree with DD, sad to hide behind diff names if correct, and i hope it is not Dane doing that because i have had a few differnces with one or two of them names, thats why i go under my name. RAVO

i agree ravo there was no need for me to change yet again so i went with mr cornwall as posters will still recognise me from my posts. Great seeing you saturday and im sure you will be successful with your football club. if you ever fancy a friendly or anything pm your details. mike

cheers mike, it was a great tournamont, thought your lads did you and micky proud. will keep you in mind for game,speak soon pal. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...