Cornwall Football Forum

Pre-Season Friendly - Thursday 15th July!

A reminder for everyone.

Penzance AFC are hosting Truro City in a pre-season friendly!

Thursday 15th July at 7.45pm

Come along and support the teams!

See you there! :thumbsup::drink:

Great stuff missteddycornishboy. Your probably wishing for a big crowd to boost your coppers,8-0 to Truro city!will pz have a new kit for the match x

No idea about the kit. The ground is looking really nice though, was down there painting today! It'll be a 2-3 win to Penzance... well one can hope! :drink:

Will you be gracing us with your presence?

P.S i am not misscornishteddyboy [CTB is my dad :thumbsup: ) ... i am Lil-Miss-Cornwall aka Michelle but i guess either one of your secret identites will know that :P . :) x

CTB is one of those that spends half his time on this web site slating Kevin Heaney and Truro for what they stand for ie money and now it looks as though his beloved Penzance are looking forward to the finacial gain from a visit from the tigers. Perhaps they will donate it all to the companys they felt so sorry for.

CTB is one of those that spends half his time on this web site slating Kevin Heaney and Truro for what they stand for ie money and now it looks as though his beloved Penzance are looking forward to the finacial gain from a visit from the tigers. Perhaps they will donate it all to the companys they felt so sorry for.

:clapper::clapper: :clapper: