Cornwall Football Forum

clubs who want players for 2010/2011

there seems to be a lot of players on here stating that they are good enough for clubs to earn themselves a place in squads next season so why not use this topic to say who you are and what teams you may be interested in, that way other club officials who use or read this site can identify players who are free agents at the moment or want to move clubs but have not heard anything yet, then we can discuss our opinions on what players would like to play for which club and why.

Ok I`ll start the ball rolling;;;;;;

I need a keeper with gloves like Kenny Everett,

A striker who will score 30 goals and have 40 assists,

3 midfield players who can attack and defend,

3 defenders who stop everything from bubonic plague to malaria,

sponsors with shallow pockets, long arms and an understanding of the ability to throw money at lost causes,

a management committee who can look the other way on request but give full and undivided attention on demand,

free beer,

free food,

an insight into next weeks lottery numbers,

shall I stop now??

MQ

my name is joe cole, im 29 years old, and i am good enough to play for a top four club. Wages may be an issue so realistically only Fallmouth could afford me (if rumours are belived). On my CV are west ham youth and senior squad, chelsea and an under performing england team. Played world cups, euro championships and at club level champions league

Any takers?

I maybe the minority hear but i do see the sense in this topic, many players start pre-season without a club to represent, merely because of lack of connections within the game. so this topic does offer the chance to advertise oneself to local clubs.

It still would be a last resort to persue in my eyes mind with some of the folk on the forum! Perhaps it should be clubs advertising pre-season and certain positions they need filling or are lacking in :drink:

I maybe the minority hear but i do see the sense in this topic, many players start pre-season without a club to represent, merely because of lack of connections within the game. so this topic does offer the chance to advertise oneself to local clubs.

It still would be a last resort to persue in my eyes mind with some of the folk on the forum! Perhaps it should be clubs advertising pre-season and certain positions they need filling or are lacking in :drink:

just like dobwalls. very professional and showing other teams that really are serious about next season and opening the door foranybody where othr clubs are not using this site as an advantage to say what position they are looking for. It's kind of secret communications between players and managers of other clubs the reason many transfers are known before being completed.

gotta agree as well lots of players dont have the right connections but a

post like so & so fc require a left back/center back please contact 99999 99999 for info

would help a lot especially to give younger less well known players a chance

Guest Persil

Okehampton Argyle are Searching for New Players.

Okehampton Argyle have three teams which compete in Carlsberg South West Penisula League Division 1 West, Devon and Exeter Football League Division 4 and Devon and Exeter League Division 8. Training is every Tuesday and Thursday from 6p.m to 8p.m at Okehampton Argyles Football pitch. For more information visit www.okehamptonargylefc.co.uk or turn up to training sessions.