Cornwall Football Forum

Who cares who pays and i have also heard that Illogan also pay certain expenses.Also you bring Perranwell's name into the paying players bracket well i can assure you that we have only £350 per game budget for the forthcoming season. :drink::drink:

Only £350? At Combo level? Tell me, what is the prize money for winning the league? Certainly a lot less than that outlay! I hope you're comment was a wind up, otherwise there must be some extremely generous, but silly people backing the club!

Perranwell are being backed by local buisness man Joe King

And i believe we have signed that young French guy... Hugh Jardon :yahoo:

I hear he shoots very well!! :clapper:

Does anyone on here ( a few exclusions) have a sense of humour!! :D

Might need to renogiotiate our current contract, We want to be the top earners!!!

Haha

When are the fixtures released Kempy?

Who cares who pays and i have also heard that Illogan also pay certain expenses.Also you bring Perranwell's name into the paying players bracket well i can assure you that we have only £350 per game budget for the forthcoming season. :drink::drink:

Only £350? At Combo level? Tell me, what is the prize money for winning the league? Certainly a lot less than that outlay! I hope you're comment was a wind up, otherwise there must be some extremely generous, but silly people backing the club!

Might need to renogiotiate our current contract, We want to be the top earners!!!

Haha

From some of the games I've seen, some of the players in the Combo could quite easily go by the name of Hugh Jazz! :yahoo:

Very good though fellas (although I thought 350 quid may have been a bit of a wind up!)

That said, there ARE players who are paid in the Combo, and as Scoffy says, this is pretty stupid considering the level of football on offer.

Haha

From some of the games I've seen, some of the players in the Combo could quite easily go by the name of Hugh Jazz! :yahoo:

Very good though fellas (although I thought 350 quid may have been a bit of a wind up!)

That said, there ARE players who are paid in the Combo, and as Scoffy says, this is pretty stupid considering the level of football on offer.

tbh i cant believe some of the people we have played against get paid.

Guest CONFLICTO

There we go say no more. They get money and it bugs me when they deny it and it's been goin on 4 years and years. They have also been tapping up a new Penryn signing which Im sure could be deemed very naughty.

No money at Perranwell we aint stupid you know!!!!!!!!

There we go say no more. They get money and it bugs me when they deny it and it's been goin on 4 years and years. They have also been tapping up a new Penryn signing which Im sure could be deemed very naughty.

There is money in Perranwell but not in the football!! the locals are very affluent but no support to the footy team!!

or the cricket team come to that!! I have been involved for over 30 years and i should know!! :c:

There is money in Perranwell but not in the football!! the locals are very affluent but no support to the footy team!!

or the cricket team come to that!! I have been involved for over 30 years and i should know!! :c:

I thought there was good support with the 40/50 + attendance?!?!

Is there anything we can do to change this?

Fixtures Kemp?

lets face it! the only 2 clubs in the combo where the club have paid money would have been Helston a few years ago, and Truro of a few years ago!

When I say 'club', I mean money coming out of club funds, there are lots of combo clubs where the club have benefitted by someone throwing a few quid towards a few players, either a bit of cash or by giving them some work or a few favours here and there, like servicing cars!!

• 2 weeks later...