Cornwall Football Forum

Not long until the FA draws

Looking forward to the draw. Lets just hope we dont draw anyone from our league as the F.A cup and Vase is all about playing new teams from different areas!!

Swanage away would be a nice trip if we were away!! :drink:

Looking forward to the draw. Lets just hope we dont draw anyone from our league as the F.A cup and Vase is all about playing new teams from different areas!!

I'm afraid we will have to wait until either Thursday or Friday for the extra preliminary round draw. Straight from the FA.

Nightmare place to get to, and the pitch is like the North Sea, rough. But the people are very friendly

You have a better chance of appearing in Swan Lake than at Swanage,

as usual the early F.A rounds (Cup or Vase) are regionalised,

it is more likely to be a club you play a number of times each year.

Guest Rydon Ranger

I am afraid that you have got your facts wrong Mountaineer, we at Buckland played Hamworthy in the 1st Qfy Rd last year and that is slightly further than Swanage so i guess that we are in a pretty big region.

I thought as much. We played Hamworthy at home a couple seasons ago and last season in the F.A cup we went to Sherbourne. Come on the F.A, get something done quickly and get the draw published. Theyve known about these clubs since last season so why the problems right on the draw date!! Bloody useless!!! :angry2: