Cornwall Football Forum

SALTASH UNITED AGM

HAVE JUST READ ON THE SALTASH UNITED WEBSITE THAT THEY ARE HOLDING THEIR AGM ON TUESDAY 6TH JULY AT 6.30PM.

IT WOULD THAT SEEM THEY ARE ONLY ALLOWING "CLUB MEMBERS" TO ATTEND THIS MEETING. I HAVE ALWAYS ASSUMED THAT MEMBERS OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC WERE WELCOME AT SUCH MEETINGS. DOES THIS MEAN THEY ARE NOT SEEKING NEW COMMITTEE MEMBERS?

HAVE JUST READ ON THE SALTASH UNITED WEBSITE THAT THEY ARE HOLDING THEIR AGM ON TUESDAY 6TH JULY AT 6.30PM.

IT WOULD THAT SEEM THEY ARE ONLY ALLOWING "CLUB MEMBERS" TO ATTEND THIS MEETING. I HAVE ALWAYS ASSUMED THAT MEMBERS OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC WERE WELCOME AT SUCH MEETINGS. DOES THIS MEAN THEY ARE NOT SEEKING NEW COMMITTEE MEMBERS?

Not totally sure on that one "ontheball2010", seem to think that there is a certain protocol on these meetings. Perhaps someone with better knowledge of such proceedings can advise on this matter.

The committee of Saltash United have worked very hard in recent years to improve the ground/clubhouse. I would have thought that anyone willing to join the committee to help out, would be very welcome.