Cornwall Football Forum

2010 / 2011 CSWPL Transfer Update

The below transfers have been officially placed on the CWSPL Website for your information:

Latest Transfers :

No.

001 : Aaron Cusack : From Plymouth Parkway To Saltash United

002 : Matthew Cusack : From Plymouth Parkway To Saltash United

003 : Ben Smallridge : From Bodmin Town To Saltash United

004 : Paul Hider : From Launceston To Saltash United

005 : Ross Saint : From Elburton Villa To Saltash United

006 : Kyle Friendship : From Liskeard Athletic To Foxhole Stars

007 : Bradley Ralph : From St Austell To Foxhole Stars

008 : Lance Bailey : From Tavistock To Plymouth Parkway

009 : Lee Bevan : From Tavistock To Plymouth Parkway

010 : Danny Brook : From St Blazey To Plymouth Parkway

011 : Ben Davies : From Tavistock To Plymouth Parkway

012 : Glyn Hobbs : From Tavistock To Plymouth Parkway

013 : Shane Krac : From Tavistock To Plymouth Parkway

014 : William Stringer : From Tavistock To Plymouth Parkway

Some good signings so far for Saltash & Parkway!!!

Guest The Villa Man

015 : Mark Dyson : From Bovey Tracey To Newton Abbot Spurs

016 : Adam Carter : From Tavistock To Torpoint Athletic

017 : David Asbury : From Wadebridge Town To Elburton Villa

018 : Paul Baker : From Plymouth Parkway To Elburton Villa

019 : Lewis Edwards : From Plymouth Parkway To Elburton Villa

020 : Josh Fenwick : From Plymouth Parkway To Elburton Villa

021 : Thomas Comyn : From Dartmouth To Totnes & Dartington

022 : Mark Hollands : From Penzance To Falmouth Town

023 : Jonathan Ludlam : From Penzance To Falmouth Town

024 : Ross Pope : From Penzance To Falmouth Town

025 : Karl Turner : From Bodmin Town To Falmouth Town

026 : Mark Vercesi : From Penzance To Falmouth Town

027 : Andrew Westgarth : From Penzance To Falmouth Town

028 : William Cherrill : From Wadebridge Town To St Blazey

029 : Joshua Kemp : From Penzance To St Blazey

030 : Muhammed Sabo : From Penzance To St Blazey

031 : Lewis Vines : From Torpoint Athletic To St Blazey

032 : Richard Maddison : From Tavistock To Liskeard Athletic

033 : James Miller : From Penzance To Falmouth Town

034 : Daniel Burwood : From Cullompton Rangers To Royal Marines

035 : Karl Curtis : From Plymouth Parkway To Torpoint Athletic

036 : Lee Coxon : From Liskeard Athletic To Plymouth Parkway

037 : Nicholas Souness : From Plymstock United To Vospers Oak Villa

038 : Robert Almond : From Elburton Villa To Vospers Oak Villa

039 : Anthony Bouch : From Vospers Oak Villa To Saltash United

040 : Tom Graham : From Godolphin Atlantic To Newquay

041 : Phil Everett : From Exeter Civil Service To Royal Marines

042 : George Robinson : From Cullompton Rangers To Royal Marines

043 : Levi Landricombe : From Tavistock To Ivybridge Town

044 : Michael Landricombe : From Tavistock To Ivybridge Town

045 : Dennis Mason : From Callington Town To Ivybridge Town

046 : Lee Rundle : From Holsworthy To Ivybridge Town

047 : Dean Smith : From Plymouth Parkway To Ivybridge Town

048 : John Wyatt : From Plymstock United To Ivybridge Town

049 : Matt Micklewright : From Stoke Gabriel To Buckland Athletic

050 : Stuart Morgan : From Royal Marines To Buckland Athletic

051 : Fergus Nevin : From St Blazey To Buckland Athletic

052 : Oliver Brokenshire : From St Austell To Bodmin Town

Latest transfers on the league website , some great signings for Falmouth there

Nice to see the market is in full swing now! noticed several teams yet to make any signings, e.i any not many Div 1 clubs such as st austell, perrenporth, plymstock. Also considering the amount of players that has left Tavy you would've thought they would've made a few signings by now?! Here's to more transfers! :smiley20: :drink:

Be careful Money Man, dont go upsetting the Falmouth Town faithfull with wild rumours and accusations, you know how they dont like it!!!

Tippee...

At first.... Anyone with a football brain that has heard the rumours that Falmouth Town..... headed by 2 influential business men were paying players in excess of £100.00 per game IN STEP 6................. Would certainly not bel;ive it.

However I can confirm to all you shocked football enthusiasts and knowledgable fans that Falmouth are paying at least 5 players this amount.....

Just one thing ................ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh what a joke.

Money Man

And how do you know that Money man (you little rascal you) ?!! Why not give us shocked football enthusiasts and knowledgable fans some prove by letting us know your sources, because if you can't then people on this web site will start to think you are a sad man that is green with envy.just like a lot of teams were of your teams linesman last season in Div 1.

Just one thing if you can get over the Money issue and i'm not a doctor but you should go on to live a healthy life hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh

That aside lets hope your team do well this season in the top flight,

Be careful Money Man, dont go upsetting the Falmouth Town faithfull with wild rumours and accusations, you know how they dont like it!!!

Tippee...

At first.... Anyone with a football brain that has heard the rumours that Falmouth Town..... headed by 2 influential business men were paying players in excess of £100.00 per game IN STEP 6................. Would certainly not bel;ive it.

However I can confirm to all you shocked football enthusiasts and knowledgable fans that Falmouth are paying at least 5 players this amount.....

Just one thing ................ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh what a joke.

Money Man

What about Nanks £70 per game ??????

Guest Rydon Ranger

Guys, £100 per week, but what week, every week? If you play saturday and wednesday @ £50 per game = hey presto £100....!! You know how things get exagerated by people. If certain players are getting £100 per week at SWPL Premier level i would be astounded and quite frankly it is not sustainable.

Tippee...

Money Man

What about Nanks £70 per game ??????

worth every penny :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

And how do you know that Money man (you little rascal you) ?!! Why not give us shocked football enthusiasts and knowledgable fans some prove by letting us know your sources, because if you can't then people on this web site will start to think you are a sad man that is green with envy.just like a lot of teams were of your teams linesman last season in Div 1.

Just one thing if you can get over the Money issue and i'm not a doctor but you should go on to live a healthy life hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh

That aside lets hope your team do well this season in the top flight,

Thanks Python ............. Great Banter In box me the players available in September when the budget runs out......... Much appreciated .

Money Man

Money Man, what a Mr know all you are,

I notice that the Falmouth Managment have not replied to you,

I wonder why,?

Is it because it is none of your business

I see on your profile you do not say which team you suport,

& you do not yet have any friends, I also wonder why,

As I have said on this Forum before the best of luck to any team that can get good financial funding,

Do you get any sleep, or do you have nightmare's over Falmouth Town & indeed any other club that is getting Financial suport,

My advice to you get a life & stop being so hatefull of other clubs,

Hammers :c::mellow: :c:

I wonder why,?

As I have said on this Forum before the best of luck to any team that can get good financial funding,

Do you get any sleep, or do you have nightmare's over Falmouth Town & indeed any other club that is getting Financial suport,

Hammers :c::mellow::c:

Hammers :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

I dont hate Falmouth I feel sorry for them that not one player is the squad next season because they want to play for Falmouth, I have seen several players that have joined and they would all be elsewhere if the money wasnt so good at Falmouth.

If you run out of money then as I have said before ECPL here you come.............

Money Man

£100 a game in this standard of football!?!? WOW!! That is UNBELIEVABLE JEFF!!! :SM_carton:

see how easy people spread and change rumours, normally quite innocently, on here

didnt the quote say £100 a week not per game easy mistake but huge difference

i can assure you that shane was offered similiar money to what he will get at falmouth by many clubs

crumbs might even have been a club you support

Who cares who gets what. In every standard of football from step 6 to top of the tree within the premiership clubs have different budgets within the same league and can chose to spend what they want on players wages.

Falmouth, Bodmin, Wadebridge, Torpoint play in same league and have different budgets and still compete in same league, just as further up the tree blackpool wigan, everton, man city and chelsea compete.

Who cares who spends what on players, i just like watching decent local football

Who cares who gets what. In every standard of football from step 6 to top of the tree within the premiership clubs have different budgets within the same league and can chose to spend what they want on players wages.

Falmouth, Bodmin, Wadebridge, Torpoint play in same league and have different budgets and still compete in same league, just as further up the tree blackpool wigan, everton, man city and chelsea compete.

Who cares who spends what on players, i just like watching decent local football

at last a real football fan :yahoo:

just been informed by a good source that wee paul robertson may be on his way to deadly rivals st austell after rumours of the budget being pulled at newquay

just because im scottish doesnt automatically mean im tight with money, me packet at newquay didnt cover me whiskey i just wanna be the best i can be.

I wonder why,?

Hammers :c:

:c:

Hammers :clapper: :clapper:

I dont hate Falmouth I feel sorry for them that not one player is the squad next season because they want to play for Falmouth, I have seen several players that have joined and they would all be elsewhere if the money wasnt so good at Falmouth.

If you run out of money then as I have said before ECPL here you come.............

Money Man

Money Man, what a load of rubish you talk, if you are so clever as you try to make out Answer my question that I put to you yesterday WHO ARE YOU, & WHAT TEAM IF ANY DO YOU SUPORT, Maybe you should look up the Judge as you would make a good pair, but credit to the Judge we new what team he suported,,

I concure with Paul at the end of the day I do not care what other clubs are paying their players, I just want to watch & suport Falmouth town, & have friendly banter on this forum with fans of other clubs, do us all a favour, is you do not have a sensible comment for this forum stay off, in fact here for you is a :SM_carton:

Hammers :c: :yahoo:

shane white to falmouth on £100+ a week

Its 120 a game a GAME actually

I did say £100+ so surely that would include £120?! slightly pedantic post really or you just trying to make a point by stating exact amounts?

hahahahahahahahah you forgot the company car, expence allowance and apartment overlooking the river fal :P

Shanes performances last season for Torpoint showed he is one of the best players in the league, and im sure what he will pick up at Falmouth will reflect that. I imagine there are a lot of players no-where near as good as Shane earning not much less than him. The real losers in this are Torpoint, who had a good side made up of local lads and are paying the price for that now.

Still think players get paid far too much at this standard (and any standard for that matter) and makes them believe they are far better than they actually are.

Thank you the Python, I have been informed that he is the Chairman of St Austell Football Club, & he is called Chapman,

& that he is not a very nice person,

Money man by his attitude he is doing St Austell Football Club no favours,

Maybe we need to find out what St Austell are paying their players, because I gather they are quite well off as a club,

But truthfully without Doubt has got a very big chip on his shoulder about other clubs who may be a bit better off finanially than his club, we may never know, maybe we should all ignore him & he may just go away,

Hammers :c::lol: :c:

Edited by Dave Deacon
Personal remarks (again!)

informed that he is the Chairman of St Austell Football Club

Are you sure Hammers? Unless the officers of the club have changed?

Last season the Commercial Manager was James Chapman.

Many apologies to suggesting Mike Rowe might not be the Chairman anymore. Perhaps some of our St Austell contributors can confirm?

Nanks

"Commercial Manager" that says it all,

whatever he says, he is a very sad mixed up guy,

& as I stated before he is doing St Austell Football Club no Favours, thank you all for getting to the bottom of who he is, I think he was to ashamed to tell us , but as they say we have ways & means of finding out

Hammers :c::yahoo: :c:

I wonder why,?

Money Man

with all due respect as far as i'm aware james miller and westy are falmouth boys and have played for the club on numerous occasions and karl turner and popey are also returning after spells away, as for the other signings they appear to be quality players joining what will hopefully be a successful club during a successful and enjoyable season. town appears to be a club that once you've played for them once you can't help but want to go back. just an opinion :drink:

I wonder why,?

Money Man

with all due respect as far as i'm aware james miller and westy are falmouth boys and have played for the club on numerous occasions and karl turner and popey are also returning after spells away, as for the other signings they appear to be quality players joining what will hopefully be a successful club during a successful and enjoyable season. town appears to be a club that once you've played for them once you can't help but want to go back. just an opinion :drink:

Maybe we need to find out what St Austell are paying their players, because I gather they are quite well off as a club,

But truthfully without Doubt has got a very big chip on his shoulder about other clubs who may be a bit better off finanially than his club, we may never know.

Hammers :c::lol::c:

Perhaps they have saved some of the cash that they obtained from Cornwall County Council, ie; you, me and every other council tax payer to tart up the ground, and have ensured that the players are 'looked after' this season. Just a suggestion, no idea if it is true, make your own minds up !