Cornwall Football Forum

Malabar United looking for new players!

Hi all,

The newly name Malabar United are looking for some fresh faces this season. We're going to be in Div 2 West Cornwall sunday league.

If anyone fancies playing sunday football or just changing teams then please get hold of myself for more information.

Hi all,

The newly name Malabar United are looking for some fresh faces this season. We're going to be in Div 2 West Cornwall sunday league.

If anyone fancies playing sunday football or just changing teams then please get hold of myself for more information.

Good luck. Be aware that last season's Div 1 players can't drop down to Division 2 without the League Committee's permission. (Unless, of course, you're a member of a relegated side.)

oldasitgets, i played for gloweth last year, then transferred to tms, both sides relegated :thumbsup:

am i elegible to play for malabar?

Only if you change your name to "Malabar no9".

Anyhow, who said that anyone's been relegated? BUT If they have, then it counts as a div 2 side for that rule. TMS are relegated (and defunct.)

I thought that was the rule so thats ok. As i have a player that played for Railway last year but wishes to play for us this year as he live in Malabar.

If he played more than 3 games in Div 1, then you need to ask permission of the League's Committee. (GWRSA certainly weren't relegated.)

• 3 months later...

I thought that was the rule so thats ok. As i have a player that played for Railway last year but wishes to play for us this year as he live in Malabar.

If he played more than 3 games in Div 1, then you need to ask permission of the League's Committee. (GWRSA certainly weren't relegated.)

hey mike

are you still looking for players? ... im striker and could do with playing for a sunday team.

let me know 07527803068

cheers

james

hey mike

are you still looking for players? ... im striker and could do with playing for a sunday team.

let me know 07527803068

cheers

james

Unfortunately, the "die" hasn't "sined" yet. James is suspended sine die and should contact the CCFA before he can be registered with a club in the Sunday, or any other, league.

hey mike

let me know 07527803068

cheers

james

Unfortunately, the "die" hasn't "sined" yet. James is suspended sine die and should contact the CCFA before he can be registered with a club in the Sunday, or any other, league.

sorry did you say that i am suspended? ... what for, i dont recall ever being told that i was banned?

do you have a contact name and number&email address so i can sort this out rather quickly. i really want to start playing football again now my ankle is better.

thanks

James Tiltman

• 3 weeks later...

Hey tiltman.

Your banned as you was singed on for Truro Ubited when they played and all there players were banned for 2 seasons i think. i tried signing Steve Jackson but the same applies. Your ban Ends May 2011.

01208 269010 or secretary@cornwallfa.com

Heya

spoke to the secretary and she has confirmed that i will be unbanned soon as i pay £17.00 which is nothing really...

if you know any team that are looking for players then please can you get them to message me

james_tiltman@hotmail.co.uk

or call 07527803068

hope to be playing very soon!

cheers for the help.