Cornwall Football Forum

Duchy league transfer rumours

The other leagues seem to be ables to speculate about player movements, so lets see what our league has got.

I'll start with my persuading off a decent left sided defender to come along to bere this season when he had already had approaches to join polperro.

The other leagues seem to be ables to speculate about player movements, so lets see what our league has got.

I'll start with my persuading off a decent left sided defender to come along to bere this season when he had already had approaches to join polperro.

Don't think he'd have got into Polperro's side ahead of Nathan Pearce somehow!!!

• 2 weeks later...

heard maker and ramw have got the taleted ben waters signed for them his mates all puswaded him to come and play this boy has plYED AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL

I imagine Torpoint in the Premier will be making a few changes with a new manager in place. Also after losing their best players Danny Rogers, Andy Carter and Tom Smith to Edgcumbe they will have to replace them with some quality to mount a challenge in the league. Also heard that Stacey is off to Saltash in the ECPL and Jason Bates also possibly Edgcumbe bound...