Cornwall Football Forum

Polperro AFC have moved swiftly to appoint ex-Lanreath boss Spencer Welch as reserve team manager, following his acrimonious departure from Rally Park. With long-serving manager Matt Pengelly deciding to step up to fill the first team hotseat, the club were looking for an ambitious manager to take over the reins and there was only ever one target, ex-Polperro player Spencer.

The club will be hoping that Lanreath's loss is Polperro's gain, with Spencer looking to make a few quality additions to an established Polperro side and push on up the league.

Polperro AFC have moved swiftly to appoint ex-Lanreath boss Spencer Welch as reserve team manager, following his acrimonious departure from Rally Park. With long-serving manager Matt Pengelly deciding to step up to fill the first team hotseat, the club were looking for an ambitious manager to take over the reins and there was only ever one target, ex-Polperro player Spencer.

The club will be hoping that Lanreath's loss is Polperro's gain, with Spencer looking to make a few quality additions to an established Polperro side and push on up the league.

Well done on stepping up matt, you have always been loyal to polperro and deserve your chance to manage the first team in ecpl.

Good luck, but not too much luck!!!!!! ;););)

And good luck to spencer, top bloke!!!!!!

:

Good luck to both of you. I'm sure you'll both do well albeit hopefully not as well as the mighty Pelynt FC!! :lol:

Edited by RichS

Good Luck to Spencer next season. With you now bossing Polperro will that mean alot of Lanreath's players from last season going with you??

six went up last year from three to two!!!

Polperro could still go up aswell and if Looe reserves cannot go up then they definately will.

I am sure that would be nice for spence to go back to Lanreath???

How do you know polperro will defo go up if looe cant? i thought looe couldnt go up anyway due to looes first team only being relegated 1 league down meaning reserves cant go up.

Thank F*** for that Denty :yahoo:

All joking aside that is a shame for Jiggy and co mate.

I wish you well and hows ya injury healed??

yea im gutted in a way mate, would love to be playing every week but work comes first.

Injuy has healed really well thanks although nearly done it again the other

day while i was playin footy in the garden with the mrs.

hopefully i will arrange work so i can make the big games to help newlyns cause for

another promotion/championship winning season :thumbsup: