Cornwall Football Forum

Offically Portreath enter Fal/hel league

Guest Bundiwilliams

Guest Bundiwilliams

A letter was received today officially announcing that Portreath AFC will be entering into the Fal/hel div 1 for next season, everyone looks forward to meeting new faces and playing in a unexplored league by the club.

Training will commence in first week in july and several friendlies already arranged for july/august

anyone wishing to get involved next year please contact me, either on here or on 01029214169

A letter was received today officially announcing that Portreath AFC will be entering into the Fal/hel div 1 for next season, everyone looks forward to meeting new faces and playing in a unexplored league by the club.

Training will commence in first week in july and several friendlies already arranged for july/august

anyone wishing to get involved next year please contact me, either on here or on 01029214169

I noticed on another thread that you are planning on continuing at Clijah - is there no chance of you returning to Portreath? I wonder if this would help get the village behind you again.

I watched Portreath a few weeks ago at Clijah and it seemed very few villagers had turned out to support.

Guest Bundiwilliams

I noticed on another thread that you are planning on continuing at Clijah - is there no chance of you returning to Portreath? I wonder if this would help get the village behind you again.

I watched Portreath a few weeks ago at Clijah and it seemed very few villagers had turned out to support.

i wish we could go to portreath to play mate, its something i have tried to sort all year but i have only found one location, great flat area, 3 buildings ideal to use as changing rooms, but two faults, dont know the owner of the field and there is no electric there lol

but i am always trying to get back in the village, but if i am honest i dont think the village would welcome us in there, we have never had any help from portreath in 10 years apart from the RAF base to use there facilities, we could go back there, but secruity is a pain the ass!!!!