Cornwall Football Forum

Mullion Ladies Team

Mullion Ladies Football Team have a new manager in place for the Season 2010/2011. We are looking for anyone new to come and train with us and see if they like it. We have a great group of existing girls who have lots of fun and play with a smile on there face.

Training starts next Thursday 17th June at 7pm down Clifden Parc, Home of Mullion FC.

If anyone is interested or who knows of anyone who would like to play ladies football then leave a message and I will get back to you.

Thanks

Tim

Mullion Ladies Football Team have a new manager in place for the Season 2010/2011. We are looking for anyone new to come and train with us and see if they like it. We have a great group of existing girls who have lots of fun and play with a smile on there face.

Training starts next Thursday 17th June at 7pm down Clifden Parc, Home of Mullion FC.

If anyone is interested or who knows of anyone who would like to play ladies football then leave a message and I will get back to you.

Thanks

Tim

St Agnes Ladies 7 aside Ladies Tournament - Enys Parc St Agnes Sunday 18th July 10am Start - would love to see you there! Send me your address on a PM if you want an Application Form!

Mandy

Hi Mandy

Thanks very much for the offer. How much does it cost to enter? We start training next week so i will see who is keen to play and then get back to you then?

I have tried to send you my address via pm but it doesnt allow me to. Maybe too many messages in there? Will try again when some have been deleted.

Thanks again

Tim

Hi Mandy

Thanks very much for the offer. How much does it cost to enter? We start training next week so i will see who is keen to play and then get back to you then?

I have tried to send you my address via pm but it doesnt allow me to. Maybe too many messages in there? Will try again when some have been deleted.

Thanks again

Tim

Hi Tim - we would love to welcome you to St Agnes for our Ladies Tournament Sunday 18th July 10am KO. 7 Aside mini soccer pitch - entry £20 with half of the proceeds of the day going to Cancer Research. Can you email me your address - my email address is bolsterpaper@gmail.com I will then send you an entry form and information! Hope you can join us! Mandy

Don't forget Tim to keep an eye on the "Women's Football" page on the CORNISH SOCCER site :thumbsup:

yeah cheers for that dave. i will put it in my favourites and be sure to keep an eye out for any updates.

mandy i think emma cheetham was sent an invite and has the application form already. i will see what interest there is at training but im sure we will be there!

speak to you after thursday. wish me luck haha :wacko:

Thanks

Tim

Nice one. So who is the new manager?