Cornwall Football Forum

Summer Movements

Guest hot rod red

Guest hot rod red

wats the big storys this summer in the east cornwall league then ?? big transfers?? manager movement etc ...

who is going to who? what manager vacancys are there etc

Don't think so offside you fool!!

Here Skip to the Loo what is going on? Offside seems to know a bit about certain player's movements between your new club and Torpoint, or is he just winding you up? If he is i will have a few words to say to him on your behalf mate. Naughty, naughty Offside stop winding Neil up. I bet you feel heap's better now eh? You can thank me when you next see me ok! Oh nearly forgot good luck for next season bud. :thumbsup:

Guest Skippy8

Thank you Garf your ever the thoughtful and best of luck to you too!!

While on the way to work with Dave Lorimer thismorning we did wonder who this offside was and Dave said he has to be thick cos why would he pick him to wind me up with as he is Edgcumbe through and through so he obviously knows the square root of f--- all!!

Better luck next time, oh and I'm not sure if it was you offside but you were wrong about Ian Stephens too, your facts are continual lies!

Heard about the boy who cried wolf????

Thank you Garf your ever the thoughtful and best of luck to you too!!

While on the way to work with Dave Lorimer thismorning we did wonder who this offside was and Dave said he has to be thick cos why would he pick him to wind me up with as he is Edgcumbe through and through so he obviously knows the square root of f--- all!!

Better luck next time, oh and I'm not sure if it was you offside but you were wrong about Ian Stephens too, your facts are continual lies!

Heard about the boy who cried wolf????

I have heard that 3 players from ST Just AFC might be moving to Pendeen Rovers next season as they have been offered £20 a game

Guest Skippy8

Yes he did, but what has that got to do with it?

His father will be helping behind the scenes and match days, his sister has become secretary this season and all we talk about(everyday) is about the new season and how he can't wait to get thrashed by me in training!!! Not really the signs of someone about to leave is it??

Oh and he bleeds blue blood!!!!

His father will be helping behind the scenes and match days, his sister has become secretary this season and all we talk about(everyday) is about the new season and how he can't wait to get thrashed by me in training!!! Not really the signs of someone about to leave is it??

No wonder he does if you thrash him. Jesus thought Sammo was bad with our lot. :blink:

He's never played for liskeard has he?

Guest Skippy8

He's never played for liskeard has he?

no that's you Deano!!!