Cornwall Football Forum

FHL Transfers and Rumours

My tip to win FHL1 would definately have been promoted Champions of FHL2 Perraporth, but having read that the manager Micky Lane has been promoted to be their SWL team manager I wonder if this will have any effect on the team, or players staying/moving? Still exect them to do well though.

Also Constantine could be interesing - apparently lot of players lined up to go there IF the current management stay.

On the transfer front rumour going round that Ross Bowden may be on the way back to Fal Town from Penryn?

:ninja:

Guest whirlwind

I heard Kevin 'patch' Morris is set to leave Carwinion Rd, and heading for Draceana Park. He's keen to develop his relashionship with the Benny brothers, and looks set to sign a lucrative deal with Albion.

Patrick Whitcomb Falmouth athletic to penryn 4ths

neil Ansell fal Albion to penryn 4ths

Richie ward carharrack to penryn

mark Oliver free transfer to penryn

hopefully another old penryn legend will be returning. No names just yet.

Daniel Buckingham has put pen to paper to end speculation that he is leaving mawnan.

have heard this morning that melville has opened the cheque book and signed constantine striker mark kent (Minto)

with joe roberts leaving albion melville has been quick to find a replacement.

hehe im not sure if im playing this year bud am 14 half stone lol n a bit too fat to run around,anyway where are you playing,its been ages since i been on this forum

Good to have you back speedy! We've missed you!!!

Updated rumours

dean "iamthebest" stevens and ian grant to penryn 4ths. Two fantastic additions to the penryn side.

Also heard newly promoted carharrack are chasing highly sought after midfielder david bush. With a possible fee of £2 plus Richie ward going to penryn.

Good to have you back speedy! We've missed you!!!

Updated rumours

dean "iamthebest" stevens and ian grant to penryn 4ths. Two fantastic additions to the penryn side.

Also heard newly promoted carharrack are chasing highly sought after midfielder david bush. With a possible fee of £2 plus Richie ward going to penryn.

DEAN(i have the knees of a 80yr old prostitute)STEVENS you are not joing ryn are you????

Guest todd.b

zach telling could be retiring as a goalkeeper, BUT, could become the outfield player he has always wanted to be........i have played with him when he has been outfield, like jaap stam at the back!

Finished the last game of the season missing an open goal so retirement is looking good at the moment!!! :thumbsup: Gritts aint sent me any new boots either so its looking favourite!! Off to Egypt weekend so will have a swim around the nile for a couple weeks and think about it!?! ^_^ Hopefully if we win the world cup it might inspire me to get me Ledley King knees out for one last season!? :( :c:

Finished the last game of the season missing an open goal so retirement is looking good at the moment!!! :thumbsup: Gritts aint sent me any new boots either so its looking favourite!! Off to Egypt weekend so will have a swim around the nile for a couple weeks and think about it!?! ^_^ Hopefully if we win the world cup it might inspire me to get me Ledley King knees out for one last season!? :(:c:

Carharrack it is then Mark :clapper:

heard that danny quick is going perranwell along with quaid saunder, bisto martin

and matt willey, cause these are just rumours ive heard you wont know until pre season

starts and who turns up and who doesnt. also heard glen jeffery and jake harvey

to penryn thirds any truth??

heard that danny quick is going perranwell along with quaid saunder, bisto martin

and matt willey, cause these are just rumours ive heard you wont know until pre season

na i honestly dont know where im playing or if im playing

Controversial jakey !! Lol!!! Can't see you ever pulling the red and black stripes of penryn again, but penryns loss.

Like you say bushy, pre season always throws up a few suprises, penryn 4ths currently in talks with matthew etherington as he is stalling on a contract at Stoke. Nick "brian clough" young working his magic! Lol

Finished the last game of the season missing an open goal so retirement is looking good at the moment!!! :thumbsup: Gritts aint sent me any new boots either so its looking favourite!! Off to Egypt weekend so will have a swim around the nile for a couple weeks and think about it!?! ^_^ Hopefully if we win the world cup it might inspire me to get me Ledley King knees out for one last season!? :(:c:

A couple of weeks in Egypt m8 and pre-season will kill you lol. Have a great holiday and come on England

Cooky, ive had 52 games for Cornwall you know!!! :D Ha ha! You will miss that one next season mate!!! Good luck with Mullion bud and keep up the good work Marksy,Capello could do with you in the dugout mate! Get some life into them!! Better go,Mrs is out there putting the suitcases in the car!!! :c:

Cooky, ive had 52 games for Cornwall you know!!! :D Ha ha! You will miss that one next season mate!!! Good luck with Mullion bud and keep up the good work Marksy,Capello could do with you in the dugout mate! Get some life into them!! Better go,Mrs is out there putting the suitcases in the car!!! :c:

I remember u saying something about playing for Cornwall last season lol Take it easy m8 have agreat holiday

the funniest thing i have red on this forum for a long long time!

hehe glad you like it .. bit contrerversial but never mind

Jake 14 n half stone?? and the rest.

You already told me your ankles are no good anymore bud

Jake 14 n half stone?? and the rest.

You already told me your ankles are no good anymore bud

haha yeh michelle mcmanus has got better ankles than me ...il see you 2morow afternoon amigo ;)

culdrose to win div 2 this season, ive been persuaded to come back after a year out. and if anyone remembers when mawgan were unbeaten before they were kicked out of the league, well most of that team is signing for culdrose this season and with other regulars there its going to be one hell of a squad.

culdrose to win div 2 this season, ive been persuaded to come back after a year out. and if anyone remembers when mawgan were unbeaten before they were kicked out of the league, well most of that team is signing for culdrose this season and with other regulars there its going to be one hell of a squad.

don't be silly mouser! This is a football forum not let's make up fairytale stories forum

don't be silly mouser! This is a football forum not let's make up fairytale stories forum

no joke, no rumour!!! g.mcvey (def), flem (gk) spike (fw) myself(fw), dukey (rw), d.morey (cm), kez( cm) all ex mawgan signed and sealed for culdrose this season. possibly chris towel, ben trerise another 2 on the way and like i say just the usual good players at culdrose to keep a big squad. good team as i put in the last post.

thats all very good mouser but what happens to the players from last season

and with such a big squad you cant keep every1 happy and they move on,

plus last season your 1st team stuggled so they will want your players from

time to time, all the best with next season though

thats all very good mouser but what happens to the players from last season

and with such a big squad you cant keep every1 happy and they move on,

plus last season your 1st team stuggled so they will want your players from

time to time, all the best with next season though

the first team are covered, they have new faces and the usual team as well. a big squad is always required and if there is 1 thing with culdrose then its that all the players respect each other. no one player would say he has more of a right to play than the other, so when somebody is dropped heads are still high and all the team is cheering every one else to play well.

After speaking with dan he has said he will not be going to Falmouth Albion. Still a number of teams chasing his signature including penryn, the mighty tine and mawnan. Why ever his decision, top player where ever he signs.

Also Richie ward (carharrack) spotted at penryn training last night!!!

looks like the cat wont be turning out for anyone for a while!

awaiting a scan in 2 weeks but looks like a knee op is on the horizon as the quack thinks my ACL has gone!!!

BAD TIMES!!!

might as well look forward to 2011-2012 and the 1st season of the new combined leagues!!!