Cornwall Football Forum

Illogan Combo Chamipons 2009/10

I know people say dont count your chickens before they hatch or whatever but i think i can say that we have won the league this year. All we need is 1 point from 2 games and i think we could get that so i will say it now,

GET IN THERE LADS!!!!

:drink:

The beers will be flowing well tonite and Sat and the Dinner and Dance :D :D :D Well Done To Roscoe and Everyone else involved with the first team

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

ILLOGAN RBL 36 30 3 3 129 22 107 93

PENRYN ATHLETIC RESERVES 37 27 10 0 126 25 101 91

James you need 2 points from your last two games. You're away at Mullion tonight, Penryn entertain Helston. If you lose say 1-0 and say Penryn win 10-0 you need to beat Portreath on Saturday by at least 6-0. Even a draw tonight might not be enough for you if Penryn win by more that 6-0.

So don't go thinking it's all over yet. Wait till you either win at Mullion tonight or Penryn don't score enough goals!

Guest Bundiwilliams

ILLOGAN RBL 36 30 3 3 129 22 107 93

PENRYN ATHLETIC RESERVES 37 27 10 0 126 25 101 91

James you need 2 points from your last two games. You're away at Mullion tonight, Penryn entertain Helston. If you lose say 1-0 and say Penryn win 10-0 you need to beat Portreath on Saturday by at least 6-0. Even a draw tonight might not be enough for you if Penryn win by more that 6-0.

So don't go thinking it's all over yet. Wait till you either win at Mullion tonight or Penryn don't score enough goals!

you need to beat portreath to win the league----- well here goes from all at portreath

well done illogan!!!!! combo champions!!!!

Illogan RBL Officially Combo Champions after 4-1 away victory at Mullion

Despite a below par performance we can now add the League title to our Combo and Everly Cup trophies!

An awesome achievement from a quality group of players, on and off the field :clapper:

Well done Illogan - your on-field performance should be rewarded with an invitation to the Durning Lawrence Charity Cup. Is there enough interest in football in the Redruth / Illogan / Camborne community for a SW Peninsula club or is it too much of a rugby stronghold ?

An amazing achievement by everyone involved at the club as you don't win a league let alone a Treble with just 11 players.

Steve, Neil, Steve G (physio), Lester, Meady and all the players should be extremely proud of themselves and I doubt they will realise quite what they have achieved this year for some time to come.

Although it could have been even better they let themselves down not winning the senior cup, come on lads sort it out ha ha.