Cornwall Football Forum

Masters Cup Final

Padstow United (duchy 5) VS Boscastle (duchy 1)

dont let the leagues fool you into thinking this will be easy for Boscastle.

Padstow have beaten 2 very good teams in Launceston and Lostwithiel to get to the final,i think this will be a cracking game as Padstow try to settle things up with them after losing to Boscastle in the junior cup earlier in the season.

Hope we can get a good rowd there, All the Best

St Breward Ground

18:30 Kick Off

GREEN ARMY!!!!!!!

:smiley20:

boscastle 1st/res as we always play a mixture in this cup, so will be a cracking game, and also agree that padstow have beaten 2 very good teams to get to the final and we definatly won't be thinking its a easy match after our junior cup game earlier in the season!!!! may the best team win and what ever the result we can all have a :drink: after

boscastle 1st/res as we always play a mixture in this cup, so will be a cracking game, and also agree that padstow have beaten 2 very good teams to get to the final and we definatly won't be thinking its a easy match after our junior cup game earlier in the season!!!! may the best team win and what ever the result we can all have a :drink: after

yeah shall most definitely be interesting. after our cup game earlier in the year shalle be nice to play in fairer weather weathers,lol, was more of a mudbath last time,very enjoyable i might add. all the best and look forward to a beer after (and most probs b4) lol Blowsy

Guest PUAFC Gaffer

Quite agree GetIn. Whoever wins looking forward to a good display of football, a few beers and a bit of banter, see you 2moro, good luck to you. Cheers :drink:

well done to padstow on your victory tonight think you just about edged it and in the end it came down to better finishing your team were very clinical where we missed to many good chances , but thought the game was played it a great sprit and you won't be long before you up in the higher divisons of the duchy league with that team !!! :c::smiley20: :smiley20: :clapper: :clapper:

well done to padstow on your victory tonight think you just about edged it and in the end it came down to better finishing your team were very clinical where we missed to many good chances , but thought the game was played it a great sprit and you won't be long before you up in the higher divisons of the duchy league with that team !!! :c::smiley20: :smiley20: :clapper: :clapper:

What was the score?

4-2 to padstow

padstow went 1 up early on through me :yahoo: , then boscastle were dominating in the air and got one back, then a brilliant piece of play with a ball over the top to make it 2-1 to boscastle, went in at the break that way.

Padstow then changed formation and used the hill to their advantage. padstow equalised with some quick thin king by the goalie to release me and then i squeezed a ball through a gap in the back four for tippett to make it all square,Padstow went ahead from a corner with jake charles volleying in. then boscastle had to try for the equaliser at the death but padstow caught them on the break and managed to nick a 4th with Sam gerry to wrap things up for the duchy 5 team. GREAT GAME!!!

well done to boscastle and all the boys from padstow, very physical but very fair game. Best of luck next year when we try to retain the cup

GREEN ARMY!!!!!!!

Congrats to Jel and Blowsy and the rest of the Padstow Squad on your victory!!

Keep it warm for us please gents :drink:

well i dont think u wanna know how warm the gaffer is keeping the cup but think i will show you

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!