Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Town V Holmans

Guest todd.b

brilliant performance from luke murray, got a hat trick, 3 very good goals........but man of the match went to some old man, because he was old apparently??? SHOCKING

Supplementary Cup Final

23rd May 2010

Falmouth Town Reserves (Luke Murray 3, ???) 4-2 Holman SC (???)

Att - 80

Steve Winnan with a 'screamer' was the other Falmouth scorer and the No.9 for Holman SC scored two sharp goals in the opening minutes as Town were still at their Presentation evening.

Holman SC competed every inch of the way and it was disappointing that a stoppage time 4th.goal gave the impression of comfortable victory.

Thought the gate may have been higher but I was not in a good position for a head count

Looks like its only me and you CTB who refer Holman S.C to its official title even the match programme had Holmans and didn't have a date for the game..

I would just like to say well done to Paul Murray and his Falmouth Town side on retaining the Supp cup. I was gutted i couldnt be there and when I heard we were 2-0 up thought our season was going to have a fairytale ending but alas it was not to be but I would like to thank all our players for their hard work in getting us into the position to challenge for something at the end of the season.

Ray and I will be managing the side again next season and hope to see all the same squad of players back and maybe a few new ones but for now i´m back off to my sunny spain sun lounger....adios