Cornwall Football Forum

Duchy League Results 22/05/2010

Duchy League Results for the week ending 22/05/2010

As provided by the League

Tuesday 18th May 2010

Duchy League Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg

AFC Bodmin A - W Lanreath

Tamar Valley Butchers Reserves Team Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg

Altarnun Reserves (1) 3 - 7 St Cleer Reserves (3)

(St Cleer Reserves win 10-4 on aggregate)

Premier Division

Looe Town 1 - 1 Gunnislake

Thursday 20th May 2010

Tamar Valley Butchers Reserves Team Cup Final at Gunnislake

Looe Town Reserves 2 - 3 St Cleer Reserves

Saturday 22nd May 2010

Duchy League Cup Final at St Dennis

Sticker v Lanreath

Second Division

Bere Alston United 12 (Galway 4, Phillips 2, Behennah 2, Doyle 2, Robins, Claridge) Lostwithiel 1 (Collins)

Third Division

Gunnislake Reserves 8 (Jarryd Kelly 5, Shane Maton 2, Jamie Dewney)

St Minver 0

Yes scotty that is Tony Holiday, and he has had a superb season, thank you for saying im sure he would appreciate it.

He has actually broken his leg (fibula?) and a bone in his foot so will be in plaster for 6 weeks then has to build it back up. Its a big loss for bere but Tony is strong and will be back again im sure. he has done exellent in what is only his second ever season in goal.

I would like to commend Lost Withiel today who never gave up and were the perfect sports men and i wish them all the best next season!!

who are you involved with Scotty to see tony play?

Great end to the season for bere although slightly marred by the injury.

Also a mention for the referee who was top class!!!

Yes scotty that is Tony Holiday, and he has had a superb season, thank you for saying im sure he would appreciate it.

He has actually broken his leg (fibula?) and a bone in his foot so will be in plaster for 6 weeks then has to build it back up. Its a big loss for bere but Tony is strong and will be back again im sure. he has done exellent in what is only his second ever season in goal.

I would like to commend Lost Withiel today who never gave up and were the perfect sports men and i wish them all the best next season!!

who are you involved with Scotty to see tony play?

Great end to the season for bere although slightly marred by the injury.

Also a mention for the referee who was top class!!!

Im st newlyn easts gk, and he played excellent in all 3 games against you this season!

The only "good" thing about the injury is that its happenend on the last game of the season, hopefully he can recover in time for the start of next season! as I have broken bones in the 2nd to last game of the season the last 2 years (not as serious as a leg!) and so it limits the amount of missed games!

I broke my kneecap on the game between xmas and new year a couple years back and that messed my season right up!!!

Roll on nxt season!!!