Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results 22/05/2010

Well done to Carharrack on the promotion from all your friends at Trispen. :clapper:

Really pleased for Billy,Beefy and Richard for all the hard work you do,you deserve it

gents.Great set up that deserves to be in a higher division.Well done lads :thumbsup:

Carlsberg don't do football results but if they did it would probably be the best in the world! Perranporth 3 St Day 0. Carharrack promoted! 

Are you sure Rich - on the FA table it shows St Day can still get 59 points and you have 57 at the minute?

We have 3 points from Stithians fixture but not updated on offical table yet.

We had that confirmed this morning aswell to seal runners up spot. Well done to all teams this year. It has been a cracking one with lots of great teams throughout the league who have given us many great battles. Great way to get back into cornish football after a 4 year hiatus for me. I have enjoyed every second.

Congratulations to Perranporth, Carharrack and all my team mates. Roll on next year!!

Sorry Tim! Forgot to say well done also to Mullion who have had an exceptional season with back to back promotions, :clapper: in fact all 3 teams that came up last year look like finishing in the top 6 which shows how competitive it was last season so well done Penryn and Trispen as well. :thumbsup: Also obviously congrats to Micky and Perranporth,a team that would not look out of place in the combo league. :smiley20: Although ive missed most of the last 8 weeks the season seems to be going on forever!? Makes you appreciate all the hard work that Steve Carpenter and Gerald Sobey do for the league to get all these fixtures in,so im sure on behalf of all the teams a big thankyou to you as well. :clapper: All thats left to say is COME ON ENGLAND!!!!! :c: