Cornwall Football Forum

Fal Helston 2 Fixtures

With only 11 days left til all games have to be finished by most leagues are on course but as you can see on the fa website, our league has yet to finish a lot of its games.

These are the games arranged

18/05/10 18:30 Carharrack Stithians

18/05/10 18:30 Frogpool & Cusgarne St Day Reserves

18/05/10 18:30 Lizard Argyle RNAS Culdrose Reserves

18/05/10 18:30 Trispen Penryn Athletic B

20/05/10 18:30 Penryn Athletic B Carharrack

22/05/10 14:30 Porthleven Rangers St Day Reserves

22/05/10 14:30 RNAS Culdrose Reserves Wendron United 3rds

22/05/10 14:30 Stithians Rosudgeon

22/05/10 14:30 Trispen Lizard Argyle

24/05/10 18:30 Perranporth Reserves Mullion Reserves

24/05/10 18:30 Trispen Helston Reserves

26/05/10 18:30 Rosudgeon Lizard Argyle

27/05/10 18:15 St Day Reserves Carharrack

27/05/10 18:30 Trispen Rosudgeon

These are the games yet to be arranged

Perranporth Reserves St Day Reserves

Stithians Carharrack

Stithians Porthleven Rangers

Porthleven Rangers Perranporth Reserves

Stithians Mawnan Reserves

RNAS Culdrose Reserves Perranporth Reserves

Stithians Frogpool & Cusgarne

Stithians Mullion Reserves

RNAS Culdrose Reserves Rosudgeon

Penryn Athletic B Stithians

Just wondering where it is at all possible to fit in all the remaining games? Esp with stithians playing both us and carharrack but have to fulfil cup games and 4 other teams aswell. Do they just arrange it and stithians just have to play 10 games in 11 days? Or do we get the points if they cant arrange a fixture/raise a side?

Some very important games left in the race for promotion but it looks like we are going to run out of time!!

Perranporth v St Day is now arranged for Saturday 22nd May. The league will be in attendance to present our FHFL 2 Winners Trophy. I'm also lead to believe that the Carharrack boys will be there too to make sure we don't do a roll over for St Day :drink:

Are St Day playing twice in one day? As according to Tim's list they are playing Porthleven Res. that day too.

Well this is the list from the fa website. Im sure i will have to be updated. Im just not sure how with 11 days left that the re arranged ones will be fit in and if so surely whoever is doing the fixtures must be wokring overtime to figure it all out!!

Perranporth v St Day is now arranged for Saturday 22nd May. The league will be in attendance to present our FHFL 2 Winners Trophy. I'm also lead to believe that the Carharrack boys will be there too to make sure we don't do a roll over for St Day :drink:

We havent got a game but im working otherwise would come down and congratulate perran on the league title. Yeah i hope you dont roll over for st day but if you fancy having a 48 hour drinking binge to celebrate the title in time for our visit on Monday night we dont mind!!! Haha :thumbsup: :smiley20:

We havent got a game but im working otherwise would come down and congratulate perran on the league title. Yeah i hope you dont roll over for st day but if you fancy having a 48 hour drinking binge to celebrate the title in time for our visit on Monday night we dont mind!!! Haha :thumbsup::smiley20:

There's absolutely NO chance that we'll roll over for St Day. I still remember the battles we had against them as a player when we were pipped them to promotion (on goal difference) to the combination league :yahoo:

tim, from a stithians point of view we would love to play all of our fixtured games but as the league has to end at the end of this month we simply cannot squeeze in all this games. We have been dogged all season by the amount of games we've had to fit in, just like other teams.

Basically we are throwing everything into our 2 cup finals and playing as many league games as poss, we have carharrack 2nite but the team will be mostly our 2nd team as we are resting players for thurs against perran. On sat we have roseudgeon followed by the other final against carharrack which has been moved to weds 26th (currently, carharrack opposing this) then the following night thurs 27th we are fixtured against Mawnan! No rest for the wkd!!

tim, from a stithians point of view we would love to play all of our fixtured games but as the league has to end at the end of this month we simply cannot squeeze in all this games. We have been dogged all season by the amount of games we've had to fit in, just like other teams.

Basically we are throwing everything into our 2 cup finals and playing as many league games as poss, we have carharrack 2nite but the team will be mostly our 2nd team as we are resting players for thurs against perran. On sat we have roseudgeon followed by the other final against carharrack which has been moved to weds 26th (currently, carharrack opposing this) then the following night thurs 27th we are fixtured against Mawnan! No rest for the wkd!!

I dont blame you at all for doing what you are doing. Cup finals at this level are a fantastic experience and best of luck to you in them. You have lots of fixtures and the problem with the rain we had lots of teams in our league had to cancel them due to the weather.

From looking at your schedule you definately dont have any space left for our game as we are playing on monday against perran aswell. I just dont understand what happens if fixtures arent fulfilled? Anyone in the league know this? Like i said as we are free to play apart from monday does this mean the league will fixture it for say wed when you have a cup final and you have to a) play the 2nds or B) cant raise a side?

Its all a bit up in the air!!!

We havent got a game but im working otherwise would come down and congratulate perran on the league title. Yeah i hope you dont roll over for st day but if you fancy having a 48 hour drinking binge to celebrate the title in time for our visit on Monday night we dont mind!!! Haha :thumbsup::smiley20:

There's absolutely NO chance that we'll roll over for St Day. I still remember the battles we had against them as a player when we were pipped them to promotion (on goal difference) to the combination league :yahoo:

Kappa, me, Danny B and the lads will all be there on Saturday. If you win the first round for the team is on me!!!! Then its Luffys :smiley20: Would be good to see the Mullion lads there too

Simple question we at Rangers want to know why are home fixture v St Day has been changed without even a phone call? We had arranged to use Gala park, sorted staff for the bar and tea hut, let alone the ground staff to cut and mark the pitch. Perhaps we should at the very least have been asked to change are fixture.

We have played just one saturday in the last 8 scheduled league games. Now I know we share a pitch but we are begining to think someone is taking the p###. We might be down in Div 2 but those of you who have played us in recent weeks (Carharrack, Mullion Culdrose and Trispen)will testify its no longer the easy 3 pts it use to be. Now we will no doubt be forced to play yet another mid week fixture and suffer from the usual unavailability of players that comes with it.

Ho well perhaps those of you still with an interest in promotion had written of any hope of a Rangers upset this sat. Well perhaps the League just made that a whole lot harder for that to happen and we didnt even get a say. :angry2:

On another note congratulations to Perranporth on a division title. I still think at their best one of the best Junior sides I have seen play football in many a year. Well done.................. :clapper: