Cornwall Football Forum

I have been placed on this list and cant quite understand why

can someone give me the contact details so i can sort this out, as i do not want to miss the forum match!

Cheers Patty

Do you mean "sine die"? If so, that's a life ban, only imposed for extremely serious matters - physical attacks on referees etc. You would need to appeal through the CCFA, but it's probably a lenghty and expensive process

I have been placed on this list and cant quite understand why

can someone give me the contact details so i can sort this out, as i do not want to miss the forum match!

Cheers Patty

Do you mean "sine die"? If so, that's a life ban, only imposed for extremely serious matters - physical attacks on referees etc. You would need to appeal through the CCFA, but it's probably a lenghty and expensive process

Sometimes a 'Sine Die' can be imposed by the respective County FA if a player has a fine or fines that have gone unpaid for any reason. This can sometimes happen when a player transfers or wants to transfer and the club he's leaving has previously paid a fine for him and stops the player transferring until the player pays the club back.

If the club doesn't get paid they usually contact the FA and get the player banned (especially if there has been any animosity between the player and the club when he left)

sorry, not sure what its called but im on it, i get very angry with refs but have yet to 'attack' one! iv only ever got one red card and that was for handball, so abit confused, is there another Liam Patterson playing for someone else? tms get alot of stuff for Darren Dawes as we have a player with that name and so do Carharack, maybe this is the case?€

IT JUST MEANS THAT YOU ARE OUT INDEFINITELY OR UNTIL THE MATTER IS RESOLVED !

CALL THEM AND PAY THE OUTSTANDING FINES AND YOU SHOULD BE OK.

HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE SUSPENDED FOR A SERIOUS ALLEGATION/CHARGE THEN YOU NEED TO RESOLVE THAT ONE EVEN QUICKER !

You need to contact the Club Secretary to find out why you have been suspended. If no joy, contact CCFA they should be able to give you details. It could be a mix up, i.e. Same name with another Club, which if this was the case you would have also been informed as County would have your address details. Another possible reason you may have played for a 5/6 a side team and they may owe CCFA any monies outstanding, or have disbanded and they owe the league money

Good Luck

You need to contact the Club Secretary to find out why you have been suspended. If no joy, contact CCFA they should be able to give you details. It could be a mix up, i.e. Same name with another Club, which if this was the case you would have also been informed as County would have your address details. Another possible reason you may have played for a 5/6 a side team and they may owe CCFA any monies outstanding, or have disbanded and they owe the league money

Good Luck

Thank you very much, a forum member has givin me a number to ring, so i shall do it tomo :D

Good Luck

Thank you very much, a forum member has givin me a number to ring, so i shall do it tomo :D

Let us know how you get on, Once again good luck